Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished near the Trenton Channel Friday from 8ish am till about noon. Only 3 fish....here are two of them.

Fish were caught with just plastics, but I guess we should have been using minnows.....naaa I doubt it. I didnt see that many fish caught.

Mini

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
OK,,, What plastic, color, size, I'll leave a few packs for ya. Good job nice fish. What line size and type were you using. A few secrets told won't hurt.

h2o<---you don't have to tell.

·
Registered
241 Posts
We were down there on Friday as well from 10:00 until 6pm and only ended up with one and lost two half way up to the boat. Were only using plastics as well but seen many taken on minnows. We were using 1/2 lime green jig heads with berkley gulp 3" minnows in a chartreuse color.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3/4 chart w/ chart pepper 5" twister.

3/4 orange w/motor oil 5" twister.

10 pound dia./30 pound test PowerPro Braid.

Mini

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Caught 9 on Monday including a spawned out 10lb 13oz fish. Someone caught their biggest walleye ever....Going to be nasty out there today...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Took a limit Sunday between BASF and Wyandotte hospital in 28-32 FOW. 1/2 oz jigs, glow/chartreuse early and bubblegum/white later. Nothing big, with 4 of the fish 2.5-3# and one smaller.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts