Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished both Saturday and Sunday morning at Selfridge.. tried in front of the barracks and saw only 1 school..... Moved out to a bit deeper water - (5 or 6 feet) and saw about 10 schools in 4 hours.... Seems like the fish may have moved out deeper...

Only two of the schools that I saw were feeding.. The rest seemed to just swim by and hang out for a bit of entertainment for the jigs.....

In all, speared about 10 and caught about 15... My buddy did the same... Had better days.. but have had much worse...

Caught a majority on wax worms and wigglers... not one caught on a shiner.. Perch would swim right by and go for the others.

Cuorious to see how others did... Let me know

·
Registered
147 Posts
Fished at Selfridge yesterday afternoon. Never saw a fish, didn't see anyone catch anything.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks for the reports guys. We fished on LSC in front of the coast guard station on Sat. 10am-4pm in 8-9ft. of water. Tried minnows, jigging spoons, spikes waxies , everything. Had 2 hits the whole time.Very slow fishing. Don't know where the fish are. Talked to several other guys and they had the same results. Usually we do well on the jumbos and pike in this area. Oh well, back to work till Sat. ><> AL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts