Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys(and girls),
Haven't been on in a while with school and girlfriend.
had a chance to get out today for about a half an hour around beacon cove. caught about 15 perch with only 5 keepers. not bad at all for what time i was out there.
just though i would let you guys know.

oh and btw, ice was about 3in thick. 5 fow. now very clear but didnt seem to matter. was using a jiggin rapala and a jig with spikes or a rubber squid thing.

good luck.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
QUOTE(soule @ Dec 23 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey guys(and girls),
had a chance to get out today for about a half an hour around beacon cove. caught about 15 perch with only 5 keepers. not bad at all for what time i was out there.

oh and btw, ice was about 3in thick. 5 fow. now very clear but didnt seem to matter. was using a jiggin rapala and a jig with spikes or a rubber squid thing.

good luck.

nice job on the perch but don't let the girl get in the way of your fishing

·
Registered
17 Posts
QUOTE(soule @ Dec 23 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey guys(and girls),

good luck.
how do you get into beacon cove marina? do you walk around from the public axis or are you able to park in the marina? please let me know. THANKS mark

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
nice report, yea get her interested in fishing and you will have a fishin
partner and you will be able to go more, good going

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.