Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rerun, I have a girly girl for you to meet! She will be on our boat Saturday . We will be at Gull so you best be there.
Amy

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I love her already........ok that might be the drinks talking. But for real....thank you....I can't wait to meet her.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 21 2003, 02:34 AM)I love her already........ok that might be the drinks talking. But for real....thank you....I can't wait to meet her.

Ha ha ha! Yo
u make me laugh!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just don't over-inflate her.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 21 2003, 08:40 PM)Just don't over-inflate her.

LMAO!!!!
so, did re meet her????? inquiring minds want to know!

G

·
Rerun, I met her at Jack's and Gull over the weekend. Very nice girl. She says that you are shy. But, sounds like she digs ya'!!!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well to be honest I think I pretty much F-ed that up. Yesterday while walking thru the line this chick felt like she needed to make out with me. So after a little sucking face I looked up and noticed I was right behind Aft Backwards.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good Job Rerun! Well I tried, here I am telling her your very shy and then she sees you with your tounge down some girls throte. I tried

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 23 2003, 08:59 AM)That girl raped me......yea that's it....she raped me. I was powerless to do anything about it.
Raped you?
Good one!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts