Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Laguna's is still open? I remember you used to have to go through the North channel to get to it from here...lost after that...Not sure how to get to it from land.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
not positive but think its off 23 mile you follow around past st johns marsh ,, fair haven or new baltimore, 48023 is zip for fair haven and 48047 is zip for new baltimore try aol yellow pages , for phone # i have street finder ill try looking on there , for you if i find will post it . know its quite a cruise from when you get off 94 .

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jul 8 2003, 09:09 AM)not positive but think its off 23 mile you follow around past st johns marsh ,, fair haven or new baltimore, 48023 is zip for fair haven and 48047 is zip for new baltimore try aol yellow pages , for phone # i have street finder ill try looking on there , for you if i find will post it . know its quite a cruise from when you get off 94 .
Thanks bobrob..that's very nice of you.
I reallllllllllllly appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Laguna Spirits
1059 Bedford Rd
Grosse Pte Park, MI 48230

• Add to address book Main Phone: 313-884-5922

might be affiliated . to one by north channel. could call and ask . was only one i could find

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
The Laguna you're talking about is gone. It was in Algonac at the marina but is now owned by the same fellow who owns Bobby Mac's Bayside Tavern (formerly Bud's), MacRay's Big River Grill, and the Stoney Creek Roadhouse. All his restaurants are good. I don't know the name of Laguna now, something like Mac's Burgers and Suds I think.

If you're in Algonac, try the Galley just north of the old Laguna - the decor is old Chris Craft stuff and te food is great!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The name is now Harbour Club Grill. Same good food.
As to where it is>> Chris*Craft property in Algonac.

Go up the N. Channel just past the Harsen's Isle ferry.
They have two bouys marking the entrance.
Still have the original water tower standing, can't miss it.

Good music on Saturday nights, Hey I think that could be my band.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
No sorry I don't.
But if you you want to stop at the Tin Fish this Friday night at 7:00, you'll here a really good band.
I'll buy LSCN members a beer.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Spur @ Jul 8 2003, 01:58 PM)No sorry I don't.
But if you you want to stop at the Tin Fish this Friday night at 7:00, you'll here a really good band.
I'll buy LSCN members a beer.
Carefull what you ask for!

You could have 300 peeps there.

I love the grille it was the 4th weekend hang out for us!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts