Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a few more rescue boats and drivers for the 2004 hydroplane races on the Detroit river. If you are interested in having the best seats in the house drop me a line for details.

The date is July 15-18th check here for more info.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i am a cert. diver but not rescue. i have a 37 sea ray ,pandora, that i would use for rescue boat. i will check my schedule just to make sure that is not x-mas week in jusy in put in bay.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
ttt

Really is alot of fun!...you get the best pics and some nice perks. Great chance to meet some wonderful people.
Also you get to be part of something more.

This year is the 100th anniversary. Don't miss it!

·
Registered
75 Posts
i will be working in the pits with the jones racing team(2001 apbaGold Cup Champion) and also with the vintage hydros, (Dwight Morin,lil miss pepsi replica) or i would surely be helping out on the course....
i have been on a turn boat a few years in a row and it is the best seat in the house.. so to speak...
if you can get the time it is well worth it!

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No need to be a certified anything except a good person. All the diving will be done by others. Your job is to get them there. All you need to know is how to drive a boat well.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Nov 17 2003, 01:07 PM)No need to be a certified anything except a good person. All the diving will be done by others. Your job is to get them there. All you need to know is how to drive a boat well.
That I can do.... email me at [email protected] with more info or a meeting date....

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Nov 17 2003, 02:18 PM)QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Nov 17 2003, 01:07 PM) No need to be a certified anything except a good person. All the diving will be done by others. Your job is to get them there. All you need to know is how to drive a boat well.
That I can do.... email me at [email protected] with more info or a meeting date....
Trying to nail one down now. Stay tuned

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
No boat yet but if you need crew of any kind let me know.

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Nov 17 2003, 10:43 PM)No boat yet but if you need crew of any kind let me know.
Will do. Thanx

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Dec 18 2003, 10:55 PM)Are divers still needed???
Not sure about divers but I will check. I know we Need Drivers thou. We will shedual a meeting after the first of the year for everyone intrested. Most likley it will be at the JYC sometime in mid to late Jan. If anyone has any questions please give me a call @ 313-729-1326

Brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts