Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Let me set the scene:
I am over by the boats reading and taking in some rays. It is beautiful and I am totally absorbed in my book. I look up and about a foot to a foot and a half in front of me is a hedgehog staring at me!!!!!!

So.... what do I do, I SCREAM!!!! Everbody turns and looks at me while the little monster runs off laughing at me!!!!

As the day goes on I am once again reading and I feel something looking at me. I look and this man is hoovering over me. He starts asking me questions and I give the standard yes no replies, hoping he will get the picture. Does he NO!!!!!
He then asks me if I have read 1984 (For those who do not know it is a wierd SCI FI book) I say no. More awkward silence, does he leave NO!!!!!!
He then wants to know if I have read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. (I know this is a wierd one too) Thankfully he eventually leaves. I am completely wierded out though. He kept looking at me and his tone of voice was just so creepy!!!!

Guess what? He comes back!!!!!!!!!!!
I felt like I was being stalked. I actually got up and just left him there. I just started talking to some strangers not to far off. It was so --erie, wierd, I can not explain it.

Needless to say, I left shortly thereafter, I just could not relax!!!!

Thanks for listening to my day!!!!!!!

P.S. Some creepy details were left out so that the post was not too long!!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
You did the right thing, even going over to a group of people you didn't even know. Sounds to me like the guy is one of those characters from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(firecracker @ Aug 22 2003, 03:50 PM)You did the right thing, even going over to a group of people you didn't even know. Sounds to me like the guy is one of those characters from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Who knows, maybe he heard me scream and thought I was "one of his kind'!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 22 2003, 03:55 PM)Hedgehog or groundhog?

Same thing!!!!!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
We should point out that although this fellow creeped you out, "1984" is not a weird SciFi book but a must read classic for everyone, along with others that teach healthy skepticism like "Animal Farm", "Seven Days in May", "Farenheit 451", and "Lord of the Flies".

And, of course, Soilent Green is people.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
soylent green+boatmonkey=one very suspicious surfergirlck

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 22 2003, 04:23 PM)soylent green+boatmonkey=one very suspicious surfergirlck

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Go figure
I always thought you girls liked a guy to be a little aggresive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts