Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Duece is out of office, I'm trying to plan a dinner spot for his birthday for tonight. Any ideas?
We live on Eastside so we have been to most places over here, jack, beachgrill etc..
Thanks for some ideas
Amy

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Go to Pegasus or Pizzapopilis(sp?) in Greektown.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 29 2003, 10:21 AM)I like Lucy's in G.P.
we used to live in Grosse Pointe so we have been there alot , thanks for the idea, by the way I talked to Missy

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Jul 29 2003, 11:22 AM)Im not big on greek food, what about some good mexican
resturants or soul food?
Don Pablos is always good for mexican.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Poncho and Ciscos for Mexican in Harrison Twp.
A small little independent place, the atmosphere is cute, the margaritas are strong and the food is great.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don Pablos is pretty good, what about Players, does anyone know if they have decent food or is it just good for entertainment

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
I like Miles World on Masonic just east of Groesbeck!
Clean, huge portions and you never have to wait for a table even 8:00 on a Saturday! The owner Miles walks around and makes sure your happy! Watch out, pop costs each time! 12.00 dinner, 6 pop refills 10.50

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Yeah but El Charro's has no liquor liscence, right?
Forget that!

You know what's good Amy is Luciano's on the corner of 17 & garfield. They have great food. Also there is the fondue room in downtown Mt. Clemens - it's a new trendy, hip little place with great food and a cool atmosphere.Check it out here!

Good Luck and Enjoy your dinner!

Shan

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Jul 29 2003, 11:30 AM)what about Players, does anyone know if they have decent food or is it just good for entertainment
They serve food?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Jul 29 2003, 10:30 AM)Don Pablos is pretty good, what about Players, does anyone know if they have decent food or is it just good for entertainment
Are you talking Players on 8 mile?? The food is supposed to be excellent.....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
let's see...el charro's in fraser for mexican (yes, yummy liquor license)
or xochimilco in mexican town.

luciano's is awesome for italian, as is tirama su. intermezzo in harmonie park is to die for!

i always enjoy fishbones...danggit, now i'm getting hungry! lol!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Players has no doubt some of the best food in town....hands down. There fillet is to die for. Only run you about $17 bucks too.

El charo has Liquor and is one of the best Mexican places. Plus it's only a 1/4 mile from my crib.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Totally off subject but since there are alot of peeps in here reading this thread I thought I'd share with you all a great little dive in the area that has fantastic, cheap food: Palmer's Inn on Martin & Harper.

The place is always packed and you can get breakfast anytime. It's one of my favorite little breakfast joints.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
GO TO BOODLES!!!

Corner of 11& 75 so it's not a far hike from G.P. Get the Steak Diane - your tastebuds will thank you.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 29 2003, 11:47 AM)Totally off subject but since there are alot of peeps in here reading this thread I thought I'd share with you all a great little dive in the area that has fantastic, cheap food: Palmer's Inn on Martin & Harper.

The place is always packed and you can get breakfast anytime. It's one of my favorite little breakfast joints.

yup yup! i have to agree wit ya!! i've had their breakfast and dinner there..yum-may!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Loon river Cafe in Sterling Heights 15-1/2 and Vandyke by the Sterling inn. They have a good variety of food including wild game selections. If you like fish (trout) they have a trout tank that they get the fish out of. Talk about fresh mmmmmmm.

Beni Hannas in troy is good if you want a Japanese steakhouse experiance, the sushi is very good.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts