Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sick of the same old resturants on the water. Im looking for somthing new ,different, mabye in Canada. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
How about the former Bud's, Now Bobby Mac's? Or you might like Nelson's Sand Bar - they're just north of Munchies Bay in Bouvier Bay. Nice deck and good food. It used to be, hmm, let's see: Piers, then Buccaneer Bay, then Offshores, now Sand bar.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Can't you two just have this conversation at home?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
decker's?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Amy, the Sand Bar in Puce, Canada. Good food, good atmosphere, and off the wall on Wednesday nights, it's Reggae night.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
How about the Thomas Jefferson Inn in Port Huron right on the river there.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 8 2003, 10:36 AM)How about the Thomas Jefferson Inn in Port Huron right on the river there.

It's Edison, clown...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 8 2003, 10:43 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 8 2003, 10:36 AM) How about the Thomas Jefferson Inn in Port Huron right on the river there.

It's Edison, clown...

You go to the one you want, and I'll go to the one I want.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
The Sand Bar on the Puce River.

Lilly Kazzilly's (spelling is probably wrong). It's next to the Windsor Yacht Club....which is just after Lake St. Clair turns into the river...across from Pesch (Peach) Island.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 8 2003, 10:43 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 8 2003, 10:36 AM) How about the Thomas Jefferson Inn in Port Huron right on the river there.

It's Edison, clown...

SnowCLOWN!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Jul 8 2003, 10:34 AM)We were at Browns last year, bumpers i dont know
It's really not worth knowing. No offence to people associated.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jul 8 2003, 11:19 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Jul 8 2003, 10:34 AM) We were at Browns last year, bumpers i dont know
I've said it before, I'll say it again...

Bumpers is a great beer and burger joint. Nothing more. Kinda like Browns or the Raft. Though not as lively as Browns and the burgers aren't half of what the Raft's burgers are as far as taste. Still a fun place to grab a quick bite of greasy food and watch the river traffic go by.

Anyone been to that place further down the Clinton River, near the freeway? Paul's I think it's called???

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 8 2003, 11:36 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jul 8 2003, 11:19 AM) QUOTE(fit chick @ Jul 8 2003, 10:34 AM) We were at Browns last year, bumpers i dont know
I've said it before, I'll say it again...

Bumpers is a great beer and burger joint. Nothing more. Kinda like Browns or the Raft. Though not as lively as Browns and the burgers aren't half of what the Raft's burgers are as far as taste. Still a fun place to grab a quick bite of greasy food and watch the river traffic go by.

Anyone been to that place further down the Clinton River, near the freeway? Paul's I think it's called???
Paul's Riverhouse.

It's really nice - really good food - I was just there a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
179 Posts
The bayview barge on south river rd. has half pound burger, fries and a beer for five bucks. Good food but only a couple of wells.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(budcouch @ Jul 8 2003, 11:41 AM)The bayview barge on south river rd. has half pound burger, fries and a beer for five bucks. Good food but only a couple of wells.
How hard is it to get in there by boat? I mean as far as the depth and the channel being marked?

Saleena - That's it! I'll have to try that. They have wells I assume??

·
Registered
179 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 8 2003, 11:42 AM)QUOTE(budcouch @ Jul 8 2003, 11:41 AM) The bayview barge on south river rd. has half pound burger, fries and a beer for five bucks. Good food but only a couple of wells.
How hard is it to get in there by boat? I mean as far as the depth and the channel being marked?

Actually...I've never been there by boat, but there's a small marina next to it that has a channel marked for quite a long way out and they have a couple of decent sized boats in there. My buddy took his boat there last october and didn't have any problems.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts