Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$300.00 Reward for the infor or return of 4 rods and reels that were stolen from my Rod Locker:

1 Evergreen 6'6" Japanese Casting Rod w/BPS Rick Clunn left hand retreive casting reel. This rod has the foam type handles common to most japanese rods.
1 GLoomis GLX Medium 6'6" Spinning Rod w/Shimano Ultegra spinning reel. This rod has a Bill McElroy drawing of a hula grub on the handle, with the name "Dave" under it.
1 GLoomis IMX 7'6" Custom Spinning Rod w/"P&J Tackle" label on the rod, with Quantum Response TI spinning reel.
1 GLoomis 6'6" IMX Medium casting rod w/Shimano Scorpion 1001 left hand retreive casting reel.

Any help deeply appreciated.

Dave Carter

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Thats rough man, youve posted in the right place. Id also go local pawn shops and see if you find em there. I worked with a guy whos hunting Bow got stolen and he got it at the Pawn Shop and they caught the guy who pawned it or stole it rather.

Anywhooo sorry bout the bad news and I hole you catch the SOB.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Sorry to hear that bad news. Just a bit more info. might help. Like where were they taken from (meaning location). When were they taken. Any lures tied on them. What line was on them. It's just that even the smallest detail can help in a situation like this. Hopefully your insurance has it covered. I'm sure everyone on this board will keep a eye and ear open for you. I'll be out on the pond tomarrow and will do what i can. I feel for you man.

h2o

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
That sucks man,......hope you find them!! If not, and you have to replace them,...get a hold of me,..I'll hook you up with some new handle art!!
Mac

1 - 8 of 8 Posts