Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sunglasses I lost... I'd pay $75 to get them back. That's darn close to what they cost new, but the problem is that they've changed the frame style and I don't like the new ones. I need them by tonight or tomorrow. This would be relatively easy money for someone that's not stuck at work like I am right now.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Where abouts did you lose them? Moot?

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Check out his anyone going to Brown's today thread.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
C Girl and Dan were in the big triangular well. They were tied to the dock. If you can picture this, I was backed in up to the seawall off of their starboard side. I wasn't actually in that well. In order to get off my boat, we had to go over the transom on to the seawall.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
any luck?

·
12,052 Posts
so if you were already in the water, why didn't you just get them?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 15 2009, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>so if you were already in the water, why didn't you just get them?
I tried. I couldn't find them.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One of the guys at Brown's said that he thought that someone said they found them. I'd like to know because I found a source and am about to order replacements.

·
Registered
184 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Jun 15 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I seen snooze in the sni flying by eddie bauers placeon plane, he said he has them and will be looking for his reward

was a great day out today

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Either those are my shades or you went through a lot of trouble searching the web for those pics!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts