Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I just figured that since I was on here I would ask a few questions and see
if you guys can lead me in the right path.

I dont know if you guys in St. Clair area use "Rite Bite Tubes" Schuberts or should i say Fred has packaged these for a while and I personally dont like Fred if you have met him you will know why I say this. I was hoping you guys might know who else is packageing them.

any help would be appreciated.
also anyone pouring centipedes or hand dipped tube? let me know
thanks again

See you on the water

Rich

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Rich,
Check out http://www.combat-bassfishing.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle - he's sold them in the past and has other sources. If you want something special, give him a call.
Dan

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
pr,

Alot of people know this but Schubert buys his tubes from Rite Bite. Rite Bite buys them from Precision. I have just been awarded a factory sales position with Precision tubes. I will be contacting local retailers and tackle stores to get the Precision tubes in their stores.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the product line. I can get special custom colors that no one carries, but there is a substantial minimum order.

Along with tubes from 1" to 5", Precision also manufactures other plastic lures including the ever popular twin tailed skirted grub (3" & 4") and a new Cinko in 6", 6" and 7" sizes. For you "oldtimers" the Super Do and the Pro Do are also back!

Mini
[email protected]

·
Registered
718 Posts
Mini,

Why I outta.......I ain't OLD! (or am I?) I love Super Doo's, I have fished them for years. Here we go with the "Old" word again, in the old days we used Reaper's and in the new days.....they still catch fish! Does Precision carry Reapers?

I also used to make up a French Frie that was real soft, only one fish per use but they wolfed it down, do they make them in a custom color with scent and extra softner? If so....maybe I need another 10,000 french fries. (I don't want to hear that the French fries are for the fish and it looks like I ate all 10,000).

Doug

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
They dio have a French Fry worm, but I dont think it is what you are looking for. They call it a 6" Wacky Fry. Scent and softener are unknown. I do have samples if you want to look at them.

Please remember that I am a factory rep and I need to sell to dealers.

Mini

1 - 5 of 5 Posts