Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went there at about 10am, lines in at 10:15, Water is very dirty looking, guessing from rain. A few bites never got a fish on the line, could not see pockets in the river. Using crawlers, minnows, lures. Also had many snags only lost one lure, and one set-up. Gonna try somewhere else tommorrow morning. Anyone know where fish are from shore?? maybe gonna try dodge park or something like that. Seen a few guys today two said hello and asked how it was and told me the rain ruined the water or something along that line. Was it anyone from here??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(PikeStalker @ Mar 12 2010, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The rain made the water very cloudy & dirty. With all the rain moving in this weekend you mine as well not waste your time fishing the river till the rain passes and the river clears up. just my opinion tho

Thanks I did not know that could change fishing, good to know.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
QUOTE(Sturgeonlookin @ Mar 12 2010, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(PikeStalker @ Mar 12 2010, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The rain made the water very cloudy & dirty. With all the rain moving in this weekend you mine as well not waste your time fishing the river till the rain passes and the river clears up. just my opinion tho

The rain didnt affect the fishing friday but it seemed to have an affect on it saturday.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(ice fishing newb @ Mar 13 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sturgeonlookin @ Mar 12 2010, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(PikeStalker @ Mar 12 2010, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The rain made the water very cloudy & dirty. With all the rain moving in this weekend you mine as well not waste your time fishing the river till the rain passes and the river clears up. just my opinion tho

The rain didnt affect the fishing friday but it seemed to have an affect on it saturday.

I went out saturday nothing, I'm gonna wait till water clears so I have a better chance. I want to get them but now when I go they will be out of season. Thats ok I will get suckers and maybe a steelie or something, come on next saturday. Then In April its St Clair River time I can not wait for that!!! So many big fish and such a variety of spieces

1 - 7 of 7 Posts