Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you think this weekends State Fish Off will be won from? The river area or the main lake?

·
Registered
927 Posts
someone will run to erie, you know a few guys will.....

but my money says the winning stringer will come out of lake st clair. there are just too many guys who know the lake well........but i think the weight will be closer to 17 pounds, just an opinion, but with the weather change i think the fishing will be a bit tougher.

madman himself

·
Registered
118 Posts
Last Sunday's NBAA yielded two 20+ pound limits for 5 fish. One out of Erie, the other out of LSC. Third place was 19+ lbs. At least three or four 5lbrs weighed in. The big fish are out there, so will be the bigger bags. Unless this cold front slows them down, a 20 pound bag should take it.

George T.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Not sure where they were caught, but as RK4 said a 19 pound ave. would win it. Dave Reault (hope I spelled that right) with 38 sumthin....lol Nice job Dave.

Congrats to the top 13 and wish them luck in South Dakota.

Mini

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
nice job Dave,
sounds like there were alot of obsticles to overcome, including trying to fish. good job again........I have a club tourn. this Sunday on the pond now ,that i guessed the winning weight,now were to fish remains the question? lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts