Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.facebook.com/ajax/minifeed/remo...mp;handler=prof
Riverside Grocery Specials for Oct. 16-18...The Perch is back!...Fried Yellow-Belly Lake Perch with House-Made French Fries, Home-Made Ricotta Ravioli with Tomato Ragout and Meatballs, Chicken Panino with Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato, Red Onion, Lettuce and Balsamic Vinaigrette, and Potato-Cheddar Soup

Specials posted weekly on Facebook... Website coming soon www.theriversidegrocery.com

The latest "Knot" the Coco-knot, sweetend coconut, dusted in sugar with Nutella dipping sauce.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
QUOTE(47chris @ Oct 16 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> http://www.facebook.com/ajax/minifeed/remo...mp;handler=prof
Riverside Grocery Specials for Oct. 16-18...The Perch is back!...Fried Yellow-Belly Lake Perch with House-Made French Fries, Home-Made Ricotta Ravioli with Tomato Ragout and Meatballs, Chicken Panino with Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato, Red Onion, Lettuce and Balsamic Vinaigrette, and Potato-Cheddar Soup

Specials posted weekly on Facebook... Website coming soon www.theriversidegrocery.com

The latest "Knot" the Coco-knot, sweetend coconut, dusted in sugar with Nutella dipping sauce.

Hi 47Chris,

My dad and I stopped by today to say Hi and grab some lunch. You were no where to be found! I had the Perch special and My dad had the
Chicken Panino. The food was great and we left stuffed. So stuffed in fact I forgot to order Knots to take home. Oh well there is always next year. Riverside made for a nice boat ride destination prior to pulling the boat today.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(daileyinterest @ Oct 16 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(47chris @ Oct 16 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> http://www.facebook.com/ajax/minifeed/remo...mp;handler=prof

Hi 47Chris,

My dad and I stopped by today to say Hi and grab some lunch. You were no where to be found! I had the Perch special and My dad had the
Chicken Panino. The food was great and we left stuffed. So stuffed in fact I forgot to order Knots to take home. Oh well there is always next year. Riverside made for a nice boat ride destination prior to pulling the boat today.

Open all year.......

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(daileyinterest @ Oct 16 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My dad and I stopped by today to say Hi and grab some lunch. You were no where to be found! I had the Perch special and My dad had the

Mike is never there.... he's boating....

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(mark352 @ Oct 16 2009, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(47chris @ Oct 16 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Oct 16 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what time you open on sunday may take the boat over

do you still have fuel and how much may need some
Open at 9:00am. Just got fresh fuel today.....

open till when

whats the cost of fuel

Open till 10pm Sat. 8:00 Sun. Call for current fuel price, sorry was not there on Friday....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.