Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Riverside

2K views 31 replies 23 participants last post by  KnotaNewbie 
QUOTE(Bored @ Sep 8 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scepter @ Sep 8 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sunday afternoon we were going to run over there for a pizza and they were closed?

We spent the night again on Sunday on the hook and on Monday we thought we would give breakfast a try again so we called to phone in an order to be told it was at least an hour wait for an order at 10am? We had hungry kids that could not wait.

Dude, give 'em a break. It's a small, family business. Appreciate it for what it is. They work hard and deserve time off. Plenty of places were closed Sunday AND Monday. Next time, go to Denny's or McDonald's if you are in a hurry.

I, for one, support Riverside and will defend them. Nobody's perfect except you, apparently.

I get supporting Riverside but ease up there my friend. This person never claimed to be perfect. I think it's fine to let people know that Riverside is not fast food and they should expect a wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.