Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 16 2003, 12:43 PM)Maybe we should all make Capt'n Rob's red, passed out face picture our avatars!!!!

Take it easy now
....... I decided to take a nap between Harbor Beach and Port Sanilac. It was the best opportunity to take a break after 5 hours on Lake Huron. My face is a little read today, should turn into a tan by the end of the week.

Attachments

QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jun 16 2003, 05:51 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 16 2003, 12:43 PM) Maybe we should all make Capt'n Rob's red, passed out face picture our avatars!!!!

Take it easy now
....... I decided to take a nap between Harbor Beach and Port Sanilac. It was the best opportunity to take a break after 5 hours on Lake Huron. My face is a little read today, should turn into a tan by the end of the week.
Something about a nice boat ride that just knocks you right out!

QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 16 2003, 05:54 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jun 16 2003, 05:51 PM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 16 2003, 12:43 PM) Maybe we should all make Capt'n Rob's red, passed out face picture our avatars!!!!

Take it easy now
Something about a nice boat ride that just knocks you right out!

plus ice cold Blue Lights!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.