Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was really a great time and I'm so sorry we had to bail early. I'm guessing CK and Mrs. Mongo may have been swappin' spit behind my back, (HOT
)
cause Karen became deathly ill as the night progressed and we ended up having to cut the evening short.

Met a few people for the first time, including MooseKnuckle and his lovely wife Mara, Cotty, and Boater2Be. I hope I left behind enough cash to cover our bill! Nice job setting it up XO!

You guys are all so great! I hope we can all get together again soon.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Sorry that I couldn't make it, hell I even LIVE in Rochester. But, had to babysit a frievnd whose wife moved out on him... <_< <_<

sounds like everyone had a good time!! Us west siders really should get together on a regular basis! Do ya think that we could make the Hamlin Pub, or even Rochester Mills a weekly event?

·
12,052 Posts
It was good to see you again also Mongo. One of these days I need to talk to you about our web site conversation we had. Hope your wife gets better soon. The bill was only $482. I think XO put it on your card.

DY we talked about a Hamlin Pub Tuesday thing, we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
me and karen got along real well the other night
alas, we forgot film in the camera. no wait.. i forgot to put the battery pack in the camera! right cotty... p29... firecracker?
i hope she feels much better today!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
it was a great night, good friends, good food,....good times

thanks again had fun XO.
Good luck eith the new baby on its way !
Mongo, hope the lovely Karen feels better soon !
Dailly's what can i say ! nice to see you smiling peole there !
Moosknuckle, crabs, b2b, cotty, p29's hammer, brbd, capt rob, jc, all ! had a great time !

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 2 2003, 04:53 PM)The Mongo's were there and I missed them??? Darn

Sorry we missed you too, threecrabs.

Karen really felt horrible that we had to bail, but she's been out of commission all day trying to get better.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Nov 2 2003, 06:28 PM)wondering how cotty managed to make it out and party all night after partying all day??..

I was done by 5
I have no clue how I made it out last night but I made until about midnight or there abouts. I think the only thing that saved me was the water I drank all night at the Mills.

It was nice meeting a few more peeps from the board.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(mongo @ Nov 2 2003, 05:56 PM)Karen really felt horrible that we had to bail, but she's been out of commission all day trying to get better.
You should have let her go and you could have closed the Hamlin Pub with Eddie, BRBD, and me.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
We wanted to make it real bad but Diana got sick Sat morning , bad sore throught and fever. We just hung out and I cried green and white tears lol

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
Well,
It was great to see the gang. Good food and drinks had by all!! A nice take-it-easy evening for us.....perfect for Dr. XO. Glad to here that Hammer and gang showed Hamlin's Pub what LSCN is all about!! You guys Rock!!

XO

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Great time, that place is kick a$$.

Sorry we left at midnight, JC was driving and didn't want to take any chances. Thanks again JC!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Great to see the "TOT LOTTERS" again! Always a good time. WOW....never had a $10.00 drink, I think Eddie liked his, gone in one gulp!
Thanks for the picture Bus Driver!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Nov 3 2003, 02:26 PM)Great to see the "TOT LOTTERS" again! Always a good time. WOW....never had a $10.00 drink, I think Eddie liked his, gone in one gulp!
I had to drink it quick ! I didn't want anyone to see it in front of me in that womanly glass, and bright fruit colors !
Don't want to be "under suspicion "

So i imeadiatley got a beer after,....

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 3 2003, 04:24 PM)QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Nov 3 2003, 02:26 PM) Great to see the "TOT LOTTERS" again! Always a good time. WOW....never had a $10.00 drink, I think Eddie liked his, gone in one gulp!
I had to drink it quick ! I didn't want anyone to see it in front of me in that womanly glass, and bright fruit colors !

You definitely had the waitress wondering
???

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Nov 3 2003, 05:20 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 3 2003, 04:24 PM)QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Nov 3 2003, 02:26 PM) Great to see the "TOT LOTTERS" again! Always a good time. WOW....never had a $10.00 drink, I think Eddie liked his, gone in one gulp!

???
YEAH THANKS TO HAMMER.......

When we left she thought hammer and brbd were lovers,.....i convinced her,...LOL !

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 3 2003, 05:23 PM)QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Nov 3 2003, 05:20 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 3 2003, 04:24 PM)QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Nov 3 2003, 02:26 PM) Great to see the "TOT LOTTERS" again! Always a good time. WOW....never had a $10.00 drink, I think Eddie liked his, gone in one gulp!

???
YEAH THANKS TO HAMMER.......

When we left she thought hammer and brbd were lovers,.....i convinced her,...LOL !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts