Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am so thrilled and happy! i just got the word that i am on board for HOTTIEFEST again this year at the roostertail! i am SOOO thrilled to have scored that! what does that mean for you fine LSCN peeps? VIP!!!! i'm awaiting word on how many VIPs i'll receive and you all will have first dibs! hooray! on the bill so far is Dave Atell from Comedy Central, Quiet Riot, & Ludacris...but things may change. that's saturday july 12.

i've also scored the state-wide launch party for Panama Jack rums. i'll be responsible for throwing a tiki-type event with free booze, food, giveaways, entertainment, etc and responsible for compliling the guest list of 200 of metro detroit's TOP partiers! know any? lol
! i believe everyone here is worthy!
i think this party will be in august or late july at jack's.

i'll keep ya'll informed on the vip status! anything i can do for you guys, i'll try! as soon as i have flyers/invites, i'll post them in the boathouse!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Congrats CK!! Sounds like you scored a couple good ones!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jeas!

and works out good for you, too!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Spiffy!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
CK...was there ever any doubt that you wouldn't get the job? YOU ROCK!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, i was sweating it cause last year i knew i had it 2 months prior. i just got the call thursday for this year. but it'll be great. i'll know by the end of today if i'll get the tickets and just hand them to you or if they'll actually send them from the roostertail. i love events at the roostertail. it's so beautiful there.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Wouldn't that be sweet to get a huge group of LSCN'ers on the Insomniac show with dave attell, partying on the lake with comedy central. If you talk to him tell him he has to come out on the lake with us.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 17 2003, 11:21 AM)Wouldn't that be sweet to get a huge group of LSCN'ers on the Insomniac show with dave attell, partying on the lake with comedy central. If you talk to him tell him he has to come out on the lake with us.
for sure! hey! great idea! let me see what i can do!?!
who'll offer up their vessel?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ohmygod!!!! lol! i was stunned for a second! i was like: how'd he get that picture of me from high school! LMAO!!! good one snowbi-wan!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 17 2003, 11:46 AM)ohmygod!!!! lol! i was stunned for a second! i was like: how'd he get that picture of me from high school! LMAO!!! good one snowbi-wan!!
You were stunned?? Read my other thread I just started about the board error I had with it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts