Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been watching the parking lot at the school across the street get resurfaced for the last few weeks. Today the work was finished and I decide I need to check it out. Roller blades! Yes I'll pull out my roller blades and be the first to roller blade on the new parking lot. Keep in mind that I've not been on roller blades in ten years. I also have the bright idea to put our six month old puppy on a leash and take her with me. As I'm strapping on the roller blades in the house my wife chimes in "I just want to go on record that I don't think this is a good idea". No worries I say. Roller blades on feet and leash in hand I work my way out the front door and down the porch steps. As soon as I get to the side walk the dog takes off running. I didn't get five feet when I tried to lean back and use the brakes. Instead of brakes both feet go straight up in the air and I start falling to the ground a$$ first. As I'm falling I yank the leash and the dog starts flying through the air towards me. Me and the dog land in a heap. She's looking at me like "what the ___ was that all about ?" Without getting up I remove the roller blades and head back into the house. Game over. Not sure if any of the neighbors saw if they did they surely got a laugh. Luckily the only injury was my ego and a jammed finger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.