Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my story... I've been working on and perfecting several different rubbs for grilling and BBQ. First there's "Rubbnsmoke's Grillin' Grubb Rubb" it's an "all around" rubb (makes anything dead taste good). It's great for grillin' just about anything from fish to pork to venison to well pretty much any wild game you can think of. Next, I've got 2 different BBQ rubbs that are meant for genuine "low-n-slow" BBQ, each of these two are different, not much, one has the addition of a couple extra spices that make a real difference. My family and friends are always calling or emailing me with the "I need more rubb dude, my venison's (or elk, duck, fish or whatever) not the same without it", so I give in and package up some for them and get it to them asap. So that's the quick rundown...Now here's my evil intention here...anybody want to try my rubbs? My real intention or should I say "ambition" is to get this stuff marketed and to start a business, but I need help, that's where all my friends here come in....Who wants to try some? All you folks are pretty much local, and if you get some from me and try it (I promise you'll like it), you'll be telling your friends about it or they'll be asking about it when you have them over for a BBQ or whatever and they taste some steaks or venison that you've grilled. You let them know your little secret and they'll want to know where you got it, and they'll be able to get it directly from the source (me). And hopefully it will get this business of mine off and running. I can only hope...Wait, here ya go, how about a reference, my brother "mwizniki", he'll let you know how everybody's hooked on my rubbs. So if anyone want to give it a try, just get ahold of me either by response here of by PM and we'll work something out.

Attachments

·
3,236 Posts
If you are looking for someone to take some off your hands at no cost and post a review I would be happy to try it.
I love my Weber and my smoker, although neither gets much use this time of year.
If you really decide to take the plunge I would definitely recommend becoming a sponsor of this site. They have several options including some really basic cheap ones that will get your message yout there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.