Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight started out slow but became very interesting when person after person came up to me and asked if I was dating Maryjane. Imagine my surprise

For the record we are not dating. In fact I have never met Maryjane. She emailed me to check out the "Who do you love" topic, so I did. I emailed her back and told her to watch how the rumors will start on this one. I was laughing then but I am laughing even harder now that rumors are coming back to me. Maryjane have you heard these rumors?

Hey Maryjane don't you owe $10 on the bet that your post would start rumors?

Best Regards,

Cotty

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
What are you talking about cotty? You two have been going out for a while now. That's why she posted that she loves you.
You guys make such a cute couple.

Hey Al.......nice typing.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
that's funny because i heard a rumor about cotty and hammer...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, me too, pandora. there was also a midget and a trapeze thrown in for good measure... or so i heard...

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Mar 7 2004, 10:26 AM)that's funny because i heard a rumor about cotty and hammer...
No, that rumor was you and AJU, Dave.

Ha-ha Maryjane.
you started it.

focker...... <_< watch out or I'll tell about you and rubrob.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 7 2004, 11:29 AM)QUOTE(Pandora @ Mar 7 2004, 10:26 AM) that's funny because i heard a rumor about cotty and hammer...
No, that rumor was you and AJU, Dave.

Ha-ha Maryjane.
you started it.

focker......
watch out or I'll tell about you and rubrob.

Hammers just pissed cause i turned him down for focker a YOUNGER guy.. with more MONEY!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.