Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rumpy is taking a beating and is not even here to defend himself!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
LMAO!!!!! that is too funny!!!
sunbum's upstairs ceilings and doorways desperately need padding! i've never seen anyone hit their head so much! lol!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(MsCin @ Aug 22 2003, 11:03 AM)I think he needs this to go along with that!!
Sorry Rumpy...had to do it.
OMG!!! I fell of the chair laughing! MsCin, toooooo funny!

Poor Rumpy!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 22 2003, 11:06 AM)LMAO!!!!! that is too funny!!!
sunbum's upstairs ceilings and doorways desperately need padding! i've never seen anyone hit their head so much! lol!
Everywhere he goes needs padding!!!!! Those scars were NOT from our house. LOL

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lol! he's going over your place tonight, mrs sunbum, so i would start hanging a couple bells in the doorways and rump-proof the house! lol!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 22 2003, 11:10 AM)lol! he's going over your place tonight, mrs sunbum, so i would start hanging a couple bells in the doorways and rump-proof the house! lol!

Thought he was going up north to see his parents?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Aug 22 2003, 11:13 AM)I dont get it?

Rumpshaker bumps his head. ALOT!!!!!!
We have really low ceilings & doorways upstairs. Last time he was here, he banged his head a million times!
CK noticed a couple scars on his head , asked what happened. He said "I bumped my head on something" We were rolling on the floor.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
his ma's coming here saturday, so you get prime entertainment tonight! lol! i'm guessing he'll be partying with his good friend jackie d. i'll be out at the bay saturday after the cancer run!

i'll be at my girlfriend's surprise party tonight, which we turned into a slumber party! lol! i'll post pillow fight pictures monday! lol!

maybe i should give him one of the pillows to strap to his noggin?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(rumpshaker @ Aug 22 2003, 11:15 AM)and who says good things dont come in big packages

size does matter!! but sometimes, when one part may be too big things tend to squeak. a good oiling will sometimes prevent that.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 22 2003, 11:18 AM)QUOTE(rumpshaker @ Aug 22 2003, 11:15 AM)
and who says good things dont come in big packages

size does matter!! but sometimes, when one part may be too big things tend to squeak. a good oiling will sometimes prevent that.

Squeaker!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
roflolpmp!!!

right back atcha! lol!

·
Registered
585 Posts
ROFLMAOPIMP!!!!!!!

I can bring the oil can and helmet tonight if needed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts