Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After watching this my heart dropped as I was thinking that there will be no more drinking on the boat this year. So I had to go home and have a few brews and sit back and think about all the fun that was had this summer.
Then I thought, before I know it it'll be time to put her back in, so party on land while you can because in a few short months, we'll be drinking on the water again.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Hey listen, I know this is a tought ime for you. Its a very dificult time in all of our lives. But thats what were here for. You know to be there for one another in a time of need. Now this may sound funny or unusual, but you can get help. Theres a support group out there. Now dont shake your head their all good people. We meet every Tuesday at TnTs. We take turns buying buckets of beer, all the while we complain about our jobs, how much we miss our boats but more importantly all the goods we had last year as well as all the fun we'll have in the future. So come join the group. Youll be happy you did.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Rob,
You'll be back on the water before you know it. CBJ is right. TNT's on Tuesday is a great place to go and have a cheap beer and mingle with the friends from the summer and the site.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey you got my Trojan in the picture! 2 wells down from the hoist at Marlkey. Everybody look, Ain't she a beauty!

Attached is the jpg as a file. Hope it works.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts