Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
QUOTE(Bugsy Seagull @ Oct 10 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yikes my kids jump off the dock all the time. Time to rethink that. Thanks for posting.

I see them do that all the time and I just shake my head and wonder. This is why almost all marina's have a NO SWIMMING policy. It is not because we are mean and dont like to swim.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(freckles @ Oct 10 2009, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks for sharing that... I never would've thought that could happen.
Yeah, I'd have figured that would be a total freak. But I guess not. Scary!

QUOTE(Bugsy Seagull @ Oct 10 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yikes my kids jump off the dock all the time. Time to rethink that. Thanks for posting.
I thought of your photos when reading the article.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
yeah I wouldnt let kids swim in the marina just due to the leaking oil and gas all over the water surface and of course boats coming and going....beside most marinas I've seen on LSC are dark and yucky weedy who wants to jump in that? and now one more really good reason.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
I wish the story was a little more specific. All it say is that a 12 v. wire was laying on an AC wire and it got hot. What wire got hot and was it in the bildge or the cabin? I cannot think of anywhere on my boat where these two type wires would be that close to each other....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts