Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the people that know where the marinas and the coves are and the sag river there is some safe ice where i was at today there was 3-4 in i saw some really nice perch caught along with alot of dinky walleyes only saw to 15 in plus walleyes caught was only out there about 20 mins talking to people will be out this weekend good luck and be safe

·
Registered
307 Posts
QUOTE(Robert25 @ Dec 18 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>for the people that know where the marinas and the coves are and the sag river there is some safe ice where i was at today there was 3-4 in i saw some really nice perch caught along with alot of dinky walleyes only saw to 15 in plus walleyes caught was only out there about 20 mins talking to people will be out this weekend good luck and be safe

Nice!!! first ice Jumbo's are the best!! Haven't fished up that way since i was younger with my dad. If you'd ever enjoy some company during the day on a weekday I'm totally in

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(Robert25 @ Dec 18 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>for the people that know where the marinas and the coves are and the sag river there is some safe ice where i was at today there was 3-4 in i saw some really nice perch caught along with alot of dinky walleyes only saw to 15 in plus walleyes caught was only out there about 20 mins talking to people will be out this weekend good luck and be safe
Welcome to the site and nice report.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts