Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be and 3 others went to Sag Bay, fishin was slow in 25 of water, 6 miles off shore of Linwood launch, one buddy missed 3, had one halfway up and lost it, one buddy got skunked, other buddy got a 20 incher right after dark, I got these two just after dark, then they shut off, it was my first time there and also my 1st time catching eyes thru the ice, very exciting!!! Got em on a Red buckshot, If you havent been there GO, ASAP its alot of fun, better believe im going back

Good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
Nice catch.

I've been getting just a handful of keeper perch per time out anyway, so cound yourself lucky to get a couple eater eyes. Sure beats the alternative.

Man, I wish I lived close to The Bay...

As another post has said, bring on the spring!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
QUOTE(YAMAHA @ Feb 28 2010, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Be and 3 others went to Sag Bay, fishin was slow in 25 of water, 6 miles off shore of Linwood launch, one buddy missed 3, had one halfway up and lost it, one buddy got skunked, other buddy got a 20 incher right after dark, I got these two just after dark, then they shut off, it was my first time there and also my 1st time catching eyes thru the ice, very exciting!!! Got em on a Red buckshot, If you havent been there GO, ASAP its alot of fun, better believe im going back

Good luck
yeah the bay and river is awesome i m hooked and will be there probably sat next weekend

·
Registered
214 Posts
any report on the winds up there? once they start blowin in march no tellin what ice conditions to expect. me and a couple of guys are planning on going up there next friday night for saturday morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts