Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice Job Rob
, id be out today if i was wanting to put up with 24 to 30 mph wind gust making it feel 14 lol think after snow`removal of 4 lots im ready for a hot tub! them pech will there tomarrow...Z

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice job, I have been fishing at wickes park and have not been very successful. About two weeks ago limited out two days in a row, but lately I can't seem to find the bite. I also fished vets park and caught nine that were underlimit. If you don't mind, were did you catch your limit? There is 4-6 inches on the river by wickes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
congrads on the fish planning on coming up again this weekend maybe sat or sun.

The day I saw you at the mouth we walked all the way to the north west of the island in about 14 fow and I cought 4 Nice keepers and my buddy cought 1 really nice one about 26in. Was a tough hike but well worth it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice job, I have been fishing at wickes park and have not been very successful. About two weeks ago limited out two days in a row, but lately I can't seem to find the bite. I also fished vets park and caught nine that were underlimit. If you don't mind, were did you catch your limit? There is 4-6 inches on the river by wickes.

i was fishing between vets bridge and libarty bridge in 10 fow nailed them all one a orange jig head

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
congrads on the fish planning on coming up again this weekend maybe sat or sun.

The day I saw you at the mouth we walked all the way to the north west of the island in about 14 fow and I cought 4 Nice keepers and my buddy cought 1 really nice one about 26in. Was a tough hike but well worth it.

i quit fishing for walleyes that day i was nailing the jumbo perch in 30 fow on a perch rig and walleye minnows

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Good luck! Looks like I am going to be there bright and early for the morning fish. Most likely going to stay up around the Z Bridge though. Can't get to far from home since I need to be home in time for the "Daddy Daughter Dance"!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts