Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Sailing

3K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  Taxman 
#1 ·
I just wanted to start a topic in here because it looked so empty.

See less See more
#27 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 19 2003, 01:49 PM)I have a 25' S-2, rigged for racing....anyone want to give sailing a shot give me a jingle this summer.
I have a bosuns chair and I dangle people from the mast, It's a hoot.....every wave i can just dunk your feet.....or all of you.

Hope I get a chance to take you up on that. Really having a tough time deciding which to look into. I knoe the lake is pretty shallow but if its a go then I get a live aboard to retire on. But want to be very sure if you know what I mean. Thanks for the offer.

#30 ·
QUOTE(pushin_on @ Dec 22 2003, 09:06 AM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 19 2003, 01:49 PM)I have a 25' S-2, rigged for racing....anyone want to give sailing a shot give me a jingle this summer.
I have a bosuns chair and I dangle people from the mast, It's a hoot.....every wave i can just dunk your feet.....or all of you.

Hope I get a chance to take you up on that. Really having a tough time deciding which to look into. I knoe the lake is pretty shallow but if its a go then I get a live aboard to retire on. But want to be very sure if you know what I mean. Thanks for the offer.

My boat has a draft from 9" to 6'6"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.