Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF??

Anybody else notice this on your water bill...

normally, mine is about 40-60 bucks... and now it's 113!

Schitt!!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
we have not gotten our water bill yet... but opened the gas bill last night and that doubled from last month... yikes! Over $100.00

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Pauligan sounds like you might have a leak somewhere. Did your water useage go up or just the price pre unit?

Manana-II that sounds like a reg winter gas bill. I believe in Sep they let you get into a program where they average out all your bills for the year. That way you don't get hit with a $120 winter bill and a $10 summer bill......Just something to think about.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Dec 30 2003, 09:00 AM)Pauligan sounds like you might have a leak somewhere. Did your water useage go up or just the price pre unit?

Manana-II that sounds like a reg winter gas bill. I believe in Sep they let you get into a program where they average out all your bills for the year. That way you don't get hit with a $120 winter bill and a $10 summer bill......Just something to think about.
thanks... i should look into that...

Pauligan- it could have been from the mishap when Robbie was working.... ya think?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Dec 30 2003, 09:06 AM)QUOTE(rerun @ Dec 30 2003, 09:00 AM) Pauligan sounds like you might have a leak somewhere. Did your water useage go up or just the price pre unit?

thanks... i should look into that...

Pauligan- it could have been from the mishap when Robbie was working.... ya think?
Cyndi lives!!!

did you get all my messages last night!!

and this morning!!

robbie's mess was short lived (maybe 2 minutes) to account for double... don't think there is a leak, haven't noticed anything... so I take it I'm the only one with a water bill this high...

<_<

oh well...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Mine stayed the same at around 48 bucks.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 30 2003, 09:51 AM)normally, mine is about 40-60 bucks... and now it's 113!
What is the time period for that bill? 3-4 months?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 30 2003, 08:51 AM)WTF??

Anybody else notice this on your water bill...

normally, mine is about 40-60 bucks... and now it's 113!

Schitt!!!
Maybe you have been taking longer showers?
Do you have a new shower massager ?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Guess you'll have to start flushing ONLY after doing a #2.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 30 2003, 10:23 AM)Guess you'll have to start flushing ONLY after doing a #2.

You raise a valid point worthy of discussing on this boring Tuesday, lad.

#1 vs #2

I, like you, assume #2 means "le` poopie" because it comes "2nd" in the order of events on the toilet

however, most of the world considers #1 "the schitt" because it is the big kahuna, and comes first in the order of what's worse "pee or Mr. A$$holes remnants"

yeah, means nothing... but, I am freaking bored!

by the way, EDDIE, SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Milk, milk,

lemonade .....

.... around the corner, fudge is made.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
nice icon, there, buddy jesus! lol!

my water bill was $12 in oct and in nov is $35!!! for an apartment!!! i don't get it either. (i'm in harrisont twp)

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
thats not bad at all ,,, mine for the summer was 350.00

winter usually around. 110.00

thats water and sewage though i wish troy would get seprate meters for watering your lawn.

this is with only 2 people living here and i usually take showers at work everyday. not at home.

need to buy stock in water, prices are only going to go up.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 30 2003, 10:28 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 30 2003, 10:23 AM) Guess you'll have to start flushing ONLY after doing a #2.

You raise a valid point worthy of discussing on this boring Tuesday, lad.

#1 vs #2

I, like you, assume #2 means "le` poopie" because it comes "2nd" in the order of events on the toilet

however, most of the world considers #1 "the schitt" because it is the big kahuna, and comes first in the order of what's worse "pee or Mr. A$$holes remnants"

yeah, means nothing... but, I am freaking bored!

by the way, EDDIE, SNAP OUT OF IT!!!
snap out of what?

WTF is the site f-in up for you guys too?
notice she sidestepped the shower massager
<_<

summer mine is high, 350 or so, winter pretty much the same, remeber i have a dog who turns on the water in the bathtub and drinks from it til he is done and walks away, my water bills are atrosious probably 1,000 a year

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 30 2003, 10:38 AM)nice icon, there, buddy jesus! lol!
My statue of him above my computer here inspired me to make an avatar of him.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Eddie, acting all "I don't know what you speak of 'snap out of it'"

boo ya ya... you have been in a bad mood for approximately SIX WEEKS!!!!

You can have fun still, ya know!! And tomorrow night will be a blast.... and if you decide you are up to it, and are in a pissy mood... I WILL HAUNT YOUR a$$ and spray silly string all over you.

yeah, that's right. Tough girl I will be.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 30 2003, 10:49 AM)Eddie, acting all "I don't know what you speak of 'snap out of it'"

boo ya ya... you have been in a bad mood for approximately SIX WEEKS!!!!

You can have fun still, ya know!! And tomorrow night will be a blast.... and if you decide you are up to it, and are in a pissy mood... I WILL HAUNT YOUR a$$ and spray silly string all over you.

yeah, that's right. Tough girl I will be.

whatever, i don't feel good, and i can't leave, well i can since i am quiting but i would be f-in the tooling eng with his tryouts.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 30 2003, 10:28 AM)I, like you, assume #2 means "le` poopie" because it comes "2nd" in the order of events on the toilet
I often lay the cable before letting the flood gates go, so I'm not so sure you "what comes first" arguement holds...........

1 - 20 of 44 Posts