Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
QUOTE(HOMER1127 @ Jan 8 2010, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello all was wondering if any one had any info on the lake, out in front of the salt river.Any response would be greatly appreciated ,thanks
Water has been somewhat clean and clear and catch a bunch of dinks and there are some nice ones just hard to get!

·
Registered
52 Posts
QUOTE(Shift7609 @ Jan 8 2010, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HOMER1127 @ Jan 8 2010, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello all was wondering if any one had any info on the lake, out in front of the salt river.Any response would be greatly appreciated ,thanks
Water has been somewhat clean and clear and catch a bunch of dinks and there are some nice ones just hard to get!

Any crappie in the area over by the salt?

·
Registered
205 Posts
QUOTE(Speedytwo3 @ Jan 8 2010, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shift7609 @ Jan 8 2010, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HOMER1127 @ Jan 8 2010, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello all was wondering if any one had any info on the lake, out in front of the salt river.Any response would be greatly appreciated ,thanks

Any crappie in the area over by the salt?

I Have only caught one in the Salt River but i hear that people catch a ton of them near pilings off the first canal on salt by sun up marina. not sure what they use.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I Have only caught one in the Salt River but i hear that people catch a ton of them near pilings off the first canal on salt by sun up marina. not sure what they use.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info. My old man is coming down from Frankenmuth next weekend and all he has been talking about is wanting to get into some slab crappie!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts