Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My band is playing The Sand Bar again this Saturday night (& Sunday afternoon). Anybody wanna party??
INSTIGATOR, I'd love to have Lil-instigator up to jam with us this time!!

Who's in??????????

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Not sure yet, but might be a possibility. Always a good time.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Dagnamit Spur!!! I would love to be there for ya but I will be rocking and rolling in the Keys!

Sorry Chief...you can count on me next time my friend!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
My dads boss owns that bar, I think his last name is Brissom ?

Ron is my dads name.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
if you haven't heard the band go for sure thay are great, i couldn't believe it. i actually talked with one of them, the guy with the fiddle. about doing my new house party. i will be in florida or i would be there for sure...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Mar 23 2004, 10:41 AM)if you haven't heard the band go for sure thay are great, i couldn't believe it. i actually talked with one of them, the guy with the fiddle. about doing my new house party. i will be in florida or i would be there for sure...
Thanks for the compliment!
The fiddle player you talked to is Adam (The Adam Allen Band) Lucky sucker toured with Badfinger band in the 80's.
Anyway, are we playing your party?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So are the Peeps to pooped to party?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Seen you guys play many many many times, mostly up at Club Capri a year or so back. Fantastic entertainment! Have a poker party saturday so won't be out. Do you know who's playing there friday?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(ex-ECUTIONER @ Mar 24 2004, 12:05 PM)Do you know who's playing there friday?
Jo-Town
He's a single act but quite entertaining

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Mar 24 2004, 01:40 PM)bald guy? played on Harsens, Johnny G's in the Clem. etc.?
That's him.

Sounds like everybody busy Saturday night.
Anybody interested in Suday afternoon, 4-8??

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(swingman @ Mar 25 2004, 07:59 AM)seen you guys play 2 weeks ago! i think the drummer is related to my roomates! you guys do a great job!
Spur is the drummer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts