Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were not there, you missed a great time! Last time I counted, and I ran out of fingers and toes. I was up to 33 peeps present! Gary (Spur) sounded great and everyone was out dancing, and enjoying them selfs!

If you are ever in the northeren Anchor Bay area I would recommend that you stop be the Sand bar for a cocktail!

It is also easy to get to by boat!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Fireman.
I would have loved to have come, but I was painting instead. I need to weigh it all out. If I bust my butt now, then when the weather gets warm, I can really enjoy the summer because I know I got everything done that I wanted this winter on the house. I was there in spirit though. It gets lonely when you live alone and you set aside your weekends for home repairs/remodeling because no one wants to come over and hang out while you work. Good news is that I have one of my best friends moving in with me before the weekend and that will definitely free up some more of my money.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand! You got to do what you have to do to enjoy the summer! Hope to be partying with you soon!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Mar 13 2004, 03:08 AM)I understand! You got to do what you have to do to enjoy the summer! Hope to be partying with you soon!

AMEN to that brother! I am starting to lose the drive, but if I keep myself driven to it, I will get it done. By the way, the house looke completely different than when I bought it. I will have that house warming to let everyone see the fruits of my labor. I am definitely proud of what I have done.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Being proud of what you have done is the BEST reward!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Yep, another great time. I met up with Stazi for a few hours at Main Street Billiards on the other side of the world, then Headed back to civilization and stoped at Nelson's.

It was a blast. well except for the fact that My truck got hit again. At least I didn't lose it.

Why do people keep crashing into my truck.

Thanks to Lisa for letting me crash my drunk ars at her place.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Mar 13 2004, 10:06 AM)Yep, another great time. I met up with Stazi for a few hours at Main Street Billiards on the other side of the world, then Headed back to civilization and stoped at Nelson's.

It was a blast. well except for the fact that My truck got hit again. At least I didn't lose it.

Why do people keep crashing into my truck.

Thanks to Lisa for letting me crash my drunk ars at her place.
Had a great time! It was nice to see everyone.

LSCN rocked the house!!

no problem Jack

·
Registered
670 Posts
I couldn't believe it; they refused to charge me for pop! What a nice change of pace after getting charged $2 a piece at Jack's! Had a great time, hope they do become a sponsor

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oops! I knew that I must have gone. Desire to really meet many new friends y this sounds since it would have been good a short while and place. Oh well, the next time I will be to go.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Great to see everbody out there last night!!
You guy rock!!!! You all are the only reason I didn't just sit in my Lazy-Boy all night licking my wounds.
been couch-bound all day saving it up to try it again tonight and then Sunday afternoon.
Good job on the slide guitar DancingGirl!
Thanks again for your support.
Spur

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Sand bar rocked! Thanks Instigator and Robynator for hanging with DD and having the nice suite ready for me!
Sorry lil' instigator that u couldn't jam last night...Gram and Grandpa Joiner and Jeff and Jeffrey came up to see you....you rock lil' instigator...you already have a fan club!

Jack, Boat Chic, Pauline, P'29's, B2B, Pandora Dancing Girl...you stole the show!! Tango, BRBD, and Spur...man u rock! I had so much fun at Nelson's last night I even went there today! Amy the waitress loves us!

I had a wild hair up my bunzola....thanks for letting it ride!!!!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Just for DD

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 13 2004, 09:27 PM)Sorry lil' instigator that u couldn't jam last night...Gram and Grandpa Joiner and Jeff and Jeffrey came up to see you....you rock lil' instigator...you already have a fan club!
I am really sorry INSTIGATOR & LIL INSTIGATOR that we couldn't fit you in Saturday night. With our extra guy on stage we were out of room and plug-ins.
I PROMISS that next time you will jam in the spotlight!!
I feel bad, I didn't know that Gram and Grandpa Joiner and Jeff and Jeffrey were ther and wanted to watch you.
Steve, she really is an awsome guitarist!!

Next time.............

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(Spur @ Mar 13 2004, 05:21 PM)Great to see everbody out there last night!!
You guy rock!!!! You all are the only reason I didn't just sit in my Lazy-Boy all night licking my wounds.
been couch-bound all day saving it up to try it again tonight and then Sunday afternoon.
Good job on the slide guitar DancingGirl!
Thanks again for your support.
Spur
You guys did great!! I really enjoyed listening and dancing to your music
It was good to finally get out for a while after all the moving I did. Thanks for having me up there on the stage with you
BRBD, where are the pics!!??

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Spur @ Mar 15 2004, 07:30 AM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 13 2004, 09:27 PM) Sorry lil' instigator that u couldn't jam last night...Gram and Grandpa Joiner and Jeff and Jeffrey came up to see you....you rock lil' instigator...you already have a fan club!
I am really sorry INSTIGATOR & LIL INSTIGATOR that we couldn't fit you in Saturday night. With our extra guy on stage we were out of room and plug-ins.
I PROMISS that next time you will jam in the spotlight!!
I feel bad, I didn't know that Gram and Grandpa Joiner and Jeff and Jeffrey were ther and wanted to watch you.
Steve, she really is an awsome guitarist!!

Next time.............

No problem, buddy!

Plenty more times to come!

Julie (lil'instigator) says thank you for the compliments . . .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts