Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Melly Jo and I, and a couple of other boats are heading to the Sandbar tonight. Anyone intersted in a change from the Tin Fish, come on over!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
show map where its at, i know mel had one up at one time, how long to get there from jacks (nautical mile)?

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
James, what time are you going? What time do you plan on being there until. I'm taking my son out tonight, but may go back out when he is ready for bed...

·
Registered
306 Posts
If I still had a go-fast or BRS's rig was ready we would be there. Takes too long in the SeaRay. Need a BB EFI upgrade w/Bravo III.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a rough map.

Goose, it isn't very far from where you are, about 9 miles I think.

Dave, we will be there until 11 or so I imagine, who knows, sometimes things run later.

Bill, I hear ya there buddy. Light a match under Dave's a$$ and tell him to get that boat together!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
why don't you guys just ride down to put-in bay while you're at it

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(makowish @ Jul 28 2004, 03:17 PM)why don't you guys just ride down to put-in bay while you're at it

It's actually closer than going to the Tin Fish for most of you!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
True, but I'm right next to selfridge.
The sandbar is a long haul going 40

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
That's not too bad I guess

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Jul 28 2004, 03:56 PM)show map where its at, i know mel had one up at one time, how long to get there from jacks (nautical mile)?
I thinkg you are talking about the map for Lighthouse Cove which is here, but Puce would be a lot closer fory you guys then cove I am guessing.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Do you need to let anyone in customs know your going over to cananaddaaaa or do you just slip in and out? I would love to try something new with ladyfish. Tonight won't work, but a weekend trip would be fun...Maybe we could talk pauligan into going.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts