Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for Marty, Rob B., Jerry and Lou some of my friends from the Nautical Mile area. Attend if your interested. Last years was a pretty good time.

Sands Annual Bash
Jerry's end of the boating season Rendezvous

At the Nine Mile Tower Clubhouse
Shore Club - Nine & Jefferson
You and your guest are invited to attend The Sands Annual Food Bash. Join us for an evening of food, drinks, lively Conversation, DJ music, dancing and fun! Beer, & soft drinks provided as well as food dishes and appetizers. BYOB for liquor. Guests Are welcome to contribute a side dish ie: fruit/veg salads, pretzels, chips, potato chips, tortilla chips, dips,deserts, bags of ice etc.(use your imagination) to the food bash. The clubhouse has a fireplace and a full kitchen with 2stoves, ovens, microwaves, 3 refrigerators,coffee pot, blenders etc. There are showers in the restrooms too!

Your Hosts:
Jerry Sands, Rob Buehler, Marty Sikes, & Ted "SKI" Cross

Friday, January 9th 2004 - seven oclock PM

ATTIRE IS OPTIONAL (surprise us)

If you will be drinking, please arrange for a Designated driver and drink responsibly!!

If you are bringing a main dish please let me know asap. There is a piano in the clubhouse, do you know anyone that can play?

Parking Instructions for Shore Club are as follows. The street leading into Shore club is Shore Club Drive. The clubhouse is located down the street on the left. Park only on the club house side of the Shore Club Drive. Do not block any driveways. Off street parking is for RESIDENTS ONLY. You can also park in the marina area (three minute walk) or the top floor of the three-story parking structure attached to the Nine Mile Tower. If you have questions, ask the security guard upon entry to Shore Club.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Sounds interesting!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
they're really nice guys! i've seen them at some lscn events, too!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 7 2004, 06:08 PM)Was this non-LSCN event ok'd by the bosses?

It's in the middle of when theres nothing going on, it's BYOB, with a small food or $5.00 donation at the door. It's a good deal for a good time. Kinda reminds me of the HCN party but on one level.

Like Bobby said, wouldn't miss it.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BTW - This is an open invite to all members.

Most of these guys hang out at Jack's and Waves. In the summer they hang out in the bay usually around DJ Lou.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
MS used to live in the 9 mile Towers, heard alot about them. Think I may have to check this party out!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 8 2004, 09:56 AM)MS used to live in the 9 mile Towers, heard alot about them. Think I may have to check this party out!

I miss it there, gorgeous view, door man, floor to ceiling windows! I had the best parties on that terrace on the top!! ROCK ON!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hey, I just hear that Marty said the only people that will be allowed in to this party are those with a hard copy invitation in hand?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Per Capt'n Rob's last email above states all members welcomed!!

Jewel's and I plan on attending!!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
I just talked to one of the people that will be running the door and they said that guests have to have a hard copy invitation in hand.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lou had asked me to post this, I called him and left message, I'll see what he says.

·
Registered
673 Posts
So what's the verdict?
Are we invited???

If not - (like Gino's owner said - it's all Rob's fn fault!)
Kidding !!!!!

If we're not invited we can just go to BW3's. Either way we'll all have fun!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Jan 9 2004, 05:54 PM)So what's the verdict?
Are we invited???

If not - (like Gino's owner said - it's all Rob's fn fault!)
Kidding !!!!!

If we're not invited we can just go to BW3's. Either way we'll all have fun!
Do both, come to BW3's about 7:30 or 8:00, then maybe we could go to the sands party.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts