Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on a 1st trip to Sarnia bay in a couple of weeks. I have checked out there web site. It seems like it's a nice place. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of things to do and see with kids? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
How old are your kids??
I was there last weekend with my 15 & 11 year olds. There are MANY things for them to do! There is a clean, nice beach nearby. Arcade's in town. A playground right there. If you have a dingy, there is a whole bay for them to play in!
That's just a start!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Take the shuttle over to the water park. The kids have fun and you can drink good, cold Canadian beer and hard lemonades all day. The water slide is awesome. The park also has putt-putt and water cars. For the big kids there is lazer tag.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sarnia Bay is a very nice Marina to visit, they even have bikes you can rent. You can walk into town around the Bay, or even get up to the Point Edward and go to the Beach on Lake Huron. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Nearby restaurants in walking distance to the Marina, in addition to restaurant at the Marina.

Have fun and enjoy!

·
LSCN Sponsor
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks for the replies! I think the kids will enjoy the water park as they are 5 & 6 years old. I think threecrabs has the right idea, about enjoying some cold canadian brews. I'm there!!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Fordman (or anyone for that matter), can you post a link to their website?

Thanks.

·
LSCN Sponsor
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 23 2003, 01:39 PM)Fordman (or anyone for that matter), can you post a link to their website?

Thanks.
here's the link to their website www.sarniabaymarina.com

·
LSCN Sponsor
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 23 2003, 05:39 PM)Fordman.....do you have reservations?? I'd make one to be sure you have a slip for the night/s.
I'm covered. Booked three wells for Friday and Saturday night. I called them Monday night and they said they have a fair amount of wells still open for that weekend. Which is surprising knowing it is Jimmy Buffett Weekend. Now all I need is some good weather to along with it!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.