Registered
11,681 Posts
at first i thought it said 'sarina barffest'

eu. i need my eyes checked.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not yet Bill. I'll be starting tomorrow I think. Not too much to do, should be a couple days and it will be in the water. It will be coming to you for a paint job in the winter for sure!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'll have Stacy's over here this week for some gel chip's, wheel, wax and tune up. Hopefully get it in this weekend. Looking forward to drinkin some beers with my Canadian friends this year.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stacy, I was just talking to one of the organizers of the event and tickets are selling fast. They said they might even sell out today. I would worry about yourself first and make sure you have tickets.

Bill, I'm ready to drink some beer now, screw waiting until the summer! I will start waxing tomorrow night. By what you said this winter, maybe I shouldn't wheel it this year. What do you think?

James

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ May 5 2003, 12:31 PM)Stacy, I was just talking to one of the organizers of the event and tickets are selling fast. They said they might even sell out today. I would worry about yourself first and make sure you have tickets.
I'll call and get 2 tix for now.

thx!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Stace, you can order them online if you want and I can go pick them up for you. I have to pick up ours still anyway

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ May 5 2003, 12:46 PM)Stace, you can order them online if you want and I can go pick them up for you. I have to pick up ours still anyway
I've got 4 at the Will Call desk. Seemed like a good idea when I ordered them, but???Maybe you could get mine, too?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ May 5 2003, 12:54 PM)QUOTE(Melly Jo @ May 5 2003, 12:46 PM) Stace, you can order them online if you want and I can go pick them up for you. I have to pick up ours still anyway
I've got 4 at the Will Call desk. Seemed like a good idea when I ordered them, but???Maybe you could get mine, too?
Thanks!
I can certainly do that. Are the tickets at Sam the Record Man? There is no real Will Call desk set up yet and it is better to get them sooner then later. If you can find out where I can pick they up I will bring them to the Tin Fish on the 17th

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm trying to get tickets online, however the site may be busy cause it keeps freezing and closing my Netscape Communicator application. Can only order them online (i called).
I'll keep you posted Mel.

thanks.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 5 2003, 03:18 PM)let me know if you want me to try for you...
CG~ thanks, i'm in the process of ordering now, finally.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 5 2003, 04:17 PM)Boatchic... try again.. I just ordered a bunch online and it went through... you can have them shipped for an extra 10 bucks
I just called & they are having problems with their computer system.

They're supposed to call me back when they are back online to confirm where to pickup my tickets.

P.S. - I'm bringing my 15 year old daughter (who's GEEKED about the lineup!) and 11 year old son, if anyone else is thinking about bringing kids?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, if anyone is having problems getting tix, let me know. My buddy is one of the organizers and is processing all the online transactions. I'm sure he can get me a few.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Is this event near the water, (ie - arrive by boat?). Does anyone know if there are overnight boat docking? Where?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts