I will be there on my own boat about 11 am. I have to work Friday until 4 am

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Will be there about 11:30 in the am.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Ill be there for a while , 1 or so ,Then possibly Gull after that.. will look for you Al..

Then sunday a friend wanted to go to metro in the bay area so will probally do that also..

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Gary864 @ Jul 24 2004, 01:42 AM)I will be there on my own boat about 11 am. I have to work Friday until 4 am
Hey Gary, we were thinking of going over to Idle Hour after the moot on Saturday. You interested?

At work now, trying to pay for some of the gas
see you out there around 1pm.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Another question from a newbee.
Do you cut through from the South Channel by the big white looking windmill to get to the moot? Up past Clinton river boat club?

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
We will be there.. between 11:30 and noon near the turn around.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Letz party @ Jul 24 2004, 06:54 AM)Another question from a newbee.
Do you cut through from the South Channel by the big white looking windmill to get to the moot? Up past Clinton river boat club?
areyou talking under the bridge past walkers?

if so, then NO

too shallow

come in from the south past the south channel lights

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'll be out there around 2

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I will be heading out about noon!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Letz party @ Jul 24 2004, 07:54 AM)Another question from a newbee.
white looking windmill???

Clinton river boat club is on the middle channel, so no.

From metro area head straight to gull, then just before the old channel lights turn left into the the bay.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 24 2004, 08:15 AM)Look for the INSTIGATOR! I'll have Traveler & MiaPhoto crewing . . .
are you going to bring mia & traveler to double d's block party, too? that'd be cool!

i am SOOOOOOO jealous of you guys for getting to go out on the lake while i have to go to a baby shower AND a surprize 60th birthday. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
my skin is craving the michigan sun and my liver is craving an ice cold miller lite that tastes better when consumed on the lake in a boat!

have fun & be careful kids!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts