Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
had a tough day sat..out with a bud,first 4 hrs didnt catch a fish.started out in southern part of lake again..worked many spots and variable depths..caught 2 very
nice smallies one was 21" and about 5lbs on my hand scale..ran north and found perxh
late around marker 30..ended up with 25 nice perch with a few dinks thrown in..another friend started early around marker 26 fishing quite aways off the channel
red side...and ended up with 58 nice fish,just took a few pics of smallies yesterday,

yr to date perch totals 859
liv4lkstclair

Attachments

· Registered
84 Posts
QUOTE(liv4lkstclair @ Sep 6 2009, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>had a tough day sat..out with a bud,first 4 hrs didnt catch a fish.started out in southern part of lake again..worked many spots and variable depths..caught 2 very
nice smallies one was 21" and about 5lbs on my hand scale..ran north and found perxh
late around marker 30..ended up with 25 nice perch with a few dinks thrown in..another friend started early around marker 26 fishing quite aways off the channel
red side...and ended up with 58 nice fish,just took a few pics of smallies yesterday,

yr to date perch totals 859
liv4lkstclair

Hi Gary glad to see you found them again, I have faith in you. The water temp drop seemed to scatter the perch. Again thanks for the trip.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Tazzman714 @ Sep 6 2009, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We also had a bad day with the perch ton of dinks and 4 keepers also rock bass. We did get alot of smallies I have a few pics. Be back out Mon and will try marker 30 hope to have better luck. liv4lkstclair your reports are great keep them rolling in.

hi

they are a little scattered right now..just keep moving around it will get better again
soon...nice pic's

liv4lkstclair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.