Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey LSCN'ers,
It's going to be a great weekend on the water!!!!

Saturday
Partly sunny. Highs 76 to 80. North winds 5 to
10 mph turning to northwest.

Sunday
Mostly sunny. Highs 75 to 79.

Whats everybody doin???? The XO's will be out both days. Maybe Metro on Saturday??? Water still to cold for the kids to swim in the Moot!! Maybe Sunday at Jack's for Father's Day Dinner???

XO

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Saturday is the celabratory traffic jam on the road that I live on. I am having a party and all are welcome.
I would typically avoid such a mess, but whether I am home or not, whether I want to or not, I am going to end up having a party.
I tried to avoid it in the past never with sucess. This year I am planning on it.
I will be home with a bunch of my friends doing the Cruise thing.

Sunday, I'll be out there.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
A bunch of people are coming up to the Cove Marina in Canada. There is a Buffet tribute band on Saturday night that will pull a good crowd.

The water was 65 last Saturday where we were swimming. I would think it might be 70 tomorrow with the warm weather we have had this week.

G

·
Hazy, I have 24 hours on my boat already!

How many do you have?

0.5? <_<

C'mon man! Get it together! Don't let some stupid traffic spam, jam. Whatever the he!! your talking about get in you way.

XO, count me in dude. I'll be out there calling LSCN on the radio. i'll be out there today by noon if the weather comes through.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hey XO! It's likely we'll be at Metro as well. I may have to work on Sunday, so I don't want the weekend to be a bust. What time is everyone going out? Kids?

G

·
I've got a work "Employee Appreciation" day on Saturday at CJ Barrymores that's supposed to go from 12-5. I'm hoping to leave by 3 - I bet it'll be hard to get the kids out of there, but we'll manage somehow. We were thinking of putting in at metro tonight and spending the night, still not sure of that. Anyway, we'll definately be out Saturday afternoon and most likely Sunday also, both days with kids.

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We will be on the water about 1ish. Dr XO is working in the morning. Kids are a definite!!! We will monitor 69 on the Radio.....

·
Registered
833 Posts
Alright, looks like something is starting to come together here. Were is everyone goin to be on Metro? Sometimes the radio thing dosen't work. We'll probably be looking to tie up at the docks, closer to Dogg Island.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Hi!

We'll be out all weekend over at Metro! Leaving late this afternoon and will come in a bit early on Sunday for Father's Day. I'll have my 5 yr. old daughter only. My 12 yr. old is hangin with friends and Grandma this weekend.

Standin' by on 69! Hope to see you all out there.

XO, I'm with you on the Moot....My girls would be jumping in that frigid water and I don't want that. Hopefully it warms up here in the next couple of weeks so they can swim out there. I usually don't get in the water til July....like nice warm bath water myself

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jun 13 2003, 08:28 AM)Hazy, I have 24 hours on my boat already!

How many do you have?

0.5?

C'mon man! Get it together! Don't let some stupid traffic spam, jam. Whatever the he!! your talking about get in you way.

XO, count me in dude. I'll be out there calling LSCN on the radio. i'll be out there today by noon if the weather comes through.
27 as stated in my post about Saturday earlier this week.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'll be at Metro hopefully by 4:00 today staying the weekend. I have brunch at Crews Inn 11:00 Sunday. Hope to see everyone there. I will be in the first set of docks off the lake. (closest to the park) White Doral with green canvas.

·
Registered
622 Posts
QUOTEI'll be at Metro hopefully by 4:00 today staying the weekend.

You can pull in at Metro and stay there overnight? How does that work?

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yup,

It's 6 bucks to stay over nite, 6 bucks during the day. You'll see the signs, and the harbor master will come over and get $$$. Or, you can usually find him over in his hut. Some of the wells that electric and H2O, but that might cost extra.

oh, it's 1st come 1st serve, if you leave you lose your spot.

·
Registered
713 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Jun 13 2003, 08:18 AM)We will be on the water about 1ish. Dr XO is working in the morning. Kids are a definite!!! We will monitor 69 on the Radio.....
XO

Scott and I may be out on Saturday-
but not on boat just hanging around mac ray pool thing so tiffani can swim-
who knows we may hop in the dighy and who knows where we will end up
last saturday we hopped in at markley and ended up at mac ray then back to markley again..... if it's nice maybe we will head over to metro...
hows lisa??? I hope well
5-6 more weeks and counting here!!!!!

Stacie

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I'll be riding on Cocktails & Dreams to meet up w/Milord tonight at the Cove. JJII, Special Ed, and about a dozen others are joining us tomorrow.

If the lake is nice tomorrow, it's only about a 45 minute ride over!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Describe where you'll be at Metro for us land-dwellers. I don't know Dog Island. I know the beach, the swimming pool, the boardwalk, etc.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts