Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Were heading to are usual spot by the culvert.
See everyone there.
Going to be a great day!!!
Let's talk on 69....

XO

G

·
Nice to meet some new faces out there, Focker, Peeker, Campari, Zman, and great to see the usual suspects. My sister and her boys visiting from Cali had a great time too. I think yesterday was the first time we've run out of beer in a couple of years (probably not a bad thing at the time...
) See you guys out there today.

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
Had fun visiting with you guys as usual. Nice to see daileyinterest and DIfirstmate again, its been a while. Have a great week everyone.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Great Day!!!!
The "Tot Lot" rocked this weekend!!!! Great to see everybody!!! Had fun with all!!! Watch out for Bill272/336....He likes "Coooozie's"...It's not about bumpers anymore!!!! It's about A$$$$$'es....just ask
Convincor, I think he saw a couple of "Moon's". Ha...Ha!!!!
Anyway's great day all....let's do it again!!!

XO

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Aug 11 2003, 07:02 AM)Great weekend in the tot-lot!!!
Let's do it again next Sunday!!
Thanks for coming over to meet me on Sunday! Was a pleasure and hope to tie up with you guys in the bay, soon. I think our little ones will get along just fine.

Sorry if I seemed out of it....I was.....I had 24 hrs w/o kids and partied like a major rock star on a mission. AGH! Felt it Sunday....all day long. First hangover I've had in a long time

G

·
QUOTE(Focker @ Aug 11 2003, 09:03 AM)Why does the water seem warmer in the tot-lot???

Great seeing everyone again!!!
Oooo.. sorry, that might have been me. But really, I'd put the water quality in the tot lot up against the gauntlet any day. You can see the bottom there, and the kids usually drink less beer, but then again, we did run out on Saturday.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.