Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Aug 20 2003, 03:26 PM)No idea, my US geography sucks but nice pic!
ditto. No idea what the hell that is...

but it is a nice pic.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Sorry guys, but I've seen this exact same picture floating around for the past five years... only without NY and surrounding areas blacked out. After all, why is the entire NY state black while the dark section of Wyoming is grey? No offense to SugarDaddy, but I call bullschit.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
. . . and the fact that OUR AREA all the way down to Cincinatti is still lit. So is all of Ontario . . .

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Just a guess I have no idea if it's real or fake but Montana does have pockets of small citys with power. Not enough to turn them any more than grey. But like the ocean NY and the rest of the blackout is black.....although there was quite a few genarators running around my house.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I HEARD 1/3 OF MICHIGAN WAS OUT TOO, LOOKS LIKE POWER TO IT THERE?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 20 2003, 03:27 PM)Cool! I was waiting for a photo like that to come up!
And everyone tells me I need a life.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 20 2003, 03:49 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 20 2003, 03:27 PM) Cool! I was waiting for a photo like that to come up!

They are still right. <_<

I found other ways to keep busy until this picture surfaced.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 20 2003, 03:56 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 20 2003, 03:49 PM) QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 20 2003, 03:27 PM) Cool! I was waiting for a photo like that to come up!

They are still right.

I found other ways to keep busy until this picture surfaced.

"I found other ways to keep busy until this picture surfaced."

Ya!!! go to SHOCK WAVE DOT COM

FOR GOOD GAMES TO PLAY - MAJONGG TOWERS, CUBIS, POP N DROP, AND JIGSAW PUZZELS.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts