Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had breakfast with some friends, then a manicure and pedicure, a little later, C~Girl and Jon stopped by for a few, then around 7:00 we went over some other non-lscn friends house and sat on the patio and bbq'd. They live south of Beacon Cove right on the lake and it was just gorgeous and not at all cold out all night! It was nice hanging outside again!!

How about you? What did you end up doing?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I got up after a crazy night at Fritt's on Friday and went for a 4.0 run. Got my second wind and over to Metro.

It was a gorgeous day!!! I think I have tan lines!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have issues, bc for the first stunning weekend day in MONTHS, I suddenly became inspired around the house...

worked in the kitchen removing cabinet doors, changing outlets taking off moldings, sanding, buying the paint/primer...

then went outside and did my lawn for the first time this year!

Cut, fertilized, rearranged my solar lights so they were equally space... and fell asleep by 10 pm!

felt great...

so, instead of the follow up work needed on SUnday, I spent it at Metro for 5 hours then chilling out at home. Nothing accomplished other than relaxation and fun.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Saturday:
cut the shrink wrap off the boat
cleaning vinyl etc.
beer
more cleaning

Sunday:
wheel boat
wax boat

Still not done......but much closer

Kroger, home 8:45pm, order pizza, colapse

**SUNBURN on neck and back of knees...!

*bummed when i saw the Metro LSCN Pics, looks like good times (of course) next time for me!!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Watched the Red Wings during the day and went to the Convincor's for a bon-fire at night.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Spent saturday from noon until sunday morning 0230 working on my van!

Sunday spent working on the boat!

Jack helped out alot w/the van! Thanks Bra!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Sat. I had no kids and thought I'd tool around town in the Vette.
Battery was dead and couldn't get a jump

So, I shopped everywhere for a specific table I want to go with my new lr suite. Can't find what I want anywhere.....

Sunday the kids had friends over and played - I cleaned, did laundry, went to Snowmaker's to get the lawn mower, and groc store (saw Boat Chic too!)

Lame, lame, lame

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
drove home fro GR in the after noon and then got home and took a nap- to get rid of my wisky (ick) hangover! Then we went to our neighbors house for a bbq! yum!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Apr 19 2004, 09:02 AM)groc store (saw Boat Chic too!)

Lame, lame, lame

yep, saw Shan and the pups at Kroger while returning an undisclosed amount of Corona bottles in order to regain my kitchen closet

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I stripped and sanded the botom of my boat. Sunday I mixed bottom sealer epoxy (which I will from now on refer to as the Elephant Snot GUE from Hell) and applied three coats throughout the day. In between coats, I BBQ'ed with Cassie and mowed the lawn and fertilized and watered. This morning, I woke up early to apply the final coat of the Elephant Snot GUE from Hell.

Now bottom paint by 3:30 and I'll be all set with that. Then change the outdrive impeller and clean and into the water.

Not this wekend though, I'll be in Philadelphia.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Saturday, I watched the Wing's game at a friends house across from the horse shoe at Metro and BBQ'ed, and then I heard from over at the floating docks they called me with a SOCIAL! So I headed over there untill who knows when in the morning!

Sunday, I spent most of the day painting the bottom of Premo II's boat! Then I help him get his jet boat to his house! My head got sun burned!!!!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Hazy, I did the same thing a couple weeks ago... It's like trying to "paint" silly putty on the bottom of your boat!

I'm glad I don't have to apply that stuff every year!

Saturday, I got up at 4am, hung out with my 2 week old daughter. She went back to sleep at 6am, I rode my bike 45 miles. Came home, took my 2 1/2 year old to the park. Saturday night, BBQ with friends, drank some beer, asleep by 9pm.

Sunday, wheeled and waxed the boat
Birthday party, collapsed.
Content, suntanned, sore...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(houligan @ Apr 19 2004, 09:42 AM)then went outside and did my lawn for the first time this year!

felt great...

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Apr 19 2004, 10:13 AM)(which I will from now on refer to as the Elephant Snot GUE from Hell)
laughed out loud!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Saturday...

Worked at the office until noon...

Drove from Pontiac to Lakeside Mall Marshal-Fields and met my wife, 2 daughters and grand-daughter for lunch at Marshal-Fields restaurant. Paid through the ear for lunch... Expensive....

Went home, took an hour nap and got ready for a wedding where the reception was held at MacRay's...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts