Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's still room for a few boaters in Saturdays season opener for the BFL Trail on St.Clair. If your interested call Mike Hale at FLW Outdoors (270)252-1583.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do you know how many are signed up so far? I know a few guys are out at Champlain now and may or may not be back depending on if they make the cut or not.

·
Registered
882 Posts
They generally do wave the late fee on the opener. They want you to fish all 5.
Did anyone try to prefish today 6/24/04?
Man I was almost blown off the Lake.
Found some nice post spawn Largemouth on the feed in one area but no big smallies. Some smaller fish in 17ft of water.
I am going scouting tomorrow in Canadian waters.

May have to fish the river.

Damn weather anyway!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I fished today with Neeley for the first time in a LONG time.....found a few fish right where they should be, but no real size. Last fish was the best of the day. Prob. would have had 14.5 pounds....

Headed out in the morning for the BASS Junior Divisional. I get camera boat duties with Jenny Olsen. Should be a fun day. Come to the weigh-in 2:30 @ Metro.

Mini

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm doing Oakland's. Kind of a tradition for my partner and I. Lately, it's usually my first tournament of the year.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
QUOTE(Reelin Realtor)There's still room for a few boaters in Saturdays season opener for the BFL Trail on St.Clair. If your interested call Mike Hale at FLW Outdoors (270)252-1583.

Nice finish Saturday. I see now why you were trying to get more people to sign-up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts