Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 10:30am and I have to stay here at the office until Noon.. Why does the last hour and a half always take sooooo long to go by... It seems like I have been here already today to 10 hours... :>(

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I know what you mean...the only reason I am in is because we have an audit on Monday and everything needs to be done. I am here on my own time...NO PAY!!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(cotty @ Oct 18 2003, 09:46 AM)I know what you mean...the only reason I am in is because we have an audit on Monday and everything needs to be done. I am here on my own time...NO PAY!!
Dang, now that sucks big time.... Ouch...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
The worst is, I am going to the Benefit Pig Roast today and I am suppose to be in at work tomorrow. But I told them since I opened today there is no way I am in here before 10am on my own time.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Oct 18 2003, 10:50 AM)The worst is, I am going to the Benefit Pig Roast today and I am suppose to be in her tomorrow.
There's a problem with this?? unless you are talking about being in the pig.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
don't feel bad the other guy i work with called in this morning before i could. now instead of not working today i am lucky enough to work a 12 hour shift. not out till 10 pm.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Oct 18 2003, 09:52 AM)QUOTE(cotty @ Oct 18 2003, 10:50 AM) The worst is, I am going to the Benefit Pig Roast today and I am suppose to be in her tomorrow.
Al, do you think that maybe just maybe he meant here and not her? lol

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Oct 18 2003, 10:54 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Oct 18 2003, 09:52 AM) QUOTE(cotty @ Oct 18 2003, 10:50 AM) The worst is, I am going to the Benefit Pig Roast today and I am suppose to be in her tomorrow.
I'm sure that is what he meant, but, that is not what he wrote. I thought it was worth making a joke out of.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i'll be out after most likely we will end up at steve's tonight.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Oct 18 2003, 10:54 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Oct 18 2003, 09:52 AM) QUOTE(cotty @ Oct 18 2003, 10:50 AM) The worst is, I am going to the Benefit Pig Roast today and I am suppose to be in her tomorrow.
Thanks TPF, I thought that would be the obvious thing to think. I am so exhausted but ready to drink. I edited the post...

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Oct 18 2003, 09:52 AM)don't feel bad the other guy i work with called in this morning before i could. now instead of not working today i am lucky enough to work a 12 hour shift. not out till 10 pm.

I hope that your looking at 12 hours of time and a half???

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
yeah, but after the bus ride last night it's not worth it.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Ya, working on Saturday SUCKS.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Just got the "A" Ok to head on out. Now all I have to do is try and get all these shop people out of here trying to milk the clock.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'd rather be working instead of doing the PILE and a HALF of homework that I have to do

Only 6 more weeks to go of this $hit..........

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Oct 18 2003, 10:13 AM)I'd rather be working instead of doing the PILE and a HALF of homework that I have to do

Only 6 more weeks to go of this $hit..........
My daughter does both. She is working on her Masters Degree in Civil Engineering and then working all week for her Professor at Wayne State University... She bitches all the time too... lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts