Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTEBoatChic Posted on Sep 15 2003, 12:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fancy dock i stayed the night at:

That looks just like the fancy dock I spent the night at too. I guess there all fancy. What time did you finally wake up and head home, it was about 7:00 for me.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Sep 15 2003, 12:25 PM)QUOTEBoatChic Posted on Sep 15 2003, 12:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fancy dock i stayed the night at:

That looks just like the fancy dock I spent the night at too. I guess there all fancy. What time did you finally wake up and head home, it was about 7:00 for me.
Woke up about 8:30, the Red Fountain (Dave) was leaving, came to say bye! then another guy came over for directions to SanSouci.

The middle channel was nice on the way home:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Did anyone get a picture of P-29 getting tossed around like a rag doll by Rumpshaker?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 15 2003, 05:48 PM)Did anyone get a picture of P-29 getting tossed around like a rag doll by Rumpshaker?

i missed that, wish i could have seen that

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 15 2003, 09:39 PM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 15 2003, 05:48 PM) Did anyone get a picture of P-29 getting tossed around like a rag doll by Rumpshaker?

i missed that, wish i could have seen that

damn, was there watching it, wish p-29 would quit acosting my boyfriend, YET wish i had a camera ready to take photos!!

it was like little sprout getting pummeled by the jolly green giant! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!

think me, mini, and shandoggie had first row seats for that!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Didn't see P-29 get tossed around but I did see him drop a brand new open bottle of the rose in the drink.......talk about putting a quick end to a nice round of body shots.

Had a total blast at Browns. It seemed like everyone that I wanted to hang and party with from the bay came there. Couldn't of ask for anything more.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Sep 16 2003, 07:59 AM)Had a total blast at Browns. It seemed like everyone that I wanted to hang and party with from the bay came there. Couldn't of ask for anything more.
----------------------------------------------

I agree rerun! pulling into Brown's and knowing about every boat docked there... i knw it was gonna be a blast!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTEBoatChic Posted on Sep 16 2003, 09:12 AM
I agree rerun! pulling into Brown's and knowing about every boat docked there... i knw it was gonna be a blast!

Is that why we got the show we got from your boat.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Sep 16 2003, 08:28 AM)QUOTEBoatChic Posted on Sep 16 2003, 09:12 AM

Is that why we got the show we got from your boat.

---------------------------------------------

Uhhh Ummmm..... yeah?!?!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Sep 16 2003, 08:59 AM)Didn't see P-29 get tossed around but I did see him drop a brand new open bottle of the rose in the drink.......talk about putting a quick end to a nice round of body shots.

Had a total blast at Browns. It seemed like everyone that I wanted to hang and party with from the bay came there. Couldn't of ask for anything more.
I found that bottle of Rose after it was dropped in the water. A few people still did some body shots with it. There was no way I was gonna drink any after that... I felt a few warm spots in the area!!!

Brown's sure was a blast. I wish every weekend was like that... on second thought...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts