Here are the maybe's:

DEUCE FIVE
FITCHICK
EZC
JETSKI
CONQUEST
FOCKER DOOKIE
SUNBUMS

We will be in the area that we usually are at in the bay. Those of you taht have not seen my boat refer to othe pic below to find where we'll be parked.

Who else is interested in going?

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
Sure do it when I'm out of town.....fine, you're on your own for breakfast.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 12 2003, 12:38 PM)Sure do it when I'm out of town.....fine, you're on your own for breakfast.

Max's pizza at Walker's Landing for breakfast!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
You can put me in the Maybe colume.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Aug 12 2003, 12:40 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 12 2003, 12:38 PM) Sure do it when I'm out of town.....fine, you're on your own for breakfast.

Max's pizza at Walker's Landing for breakfast!

I can bring a small pizza oven , but we need a generator . I don't have on my boat

·
Registered
585 Posts
I can bring a small pizza oven , but we need a generator . I don't have on my boat [/quote]
OMG...a portable pizza oven...sounds like a great invention for a boat instead of a microwave, dont ya think??!!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jacked up and Bassneck, I added you to the maybe list.

Pacaderm, Max Max's pizza is the best on the lake.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
did anyone hear about the guy who had a generator on board his boat and died?I guess he passed out from the fumes, fell in the water no one saw him and he drowned.... unbelievable... never would have thought about that...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 12 2003, 11:36 AM)Jabber,

put us on the list as well... along with checkmate Joe, and John (he has the dog sebastion - with the funked out tail)
i may be there with ya c-gorl

hehehe........
just have to verify my mom can watch my dog, or my neighbor can. 98% sure

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
Pizza in all forms makes and models is heaven sent!!
gotta have it!
yes i have heard of generators knocking people out
happened on my boat once
you shouldnt run them when you sleep

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 12 2003, 01:56 PM)did anyone hear about the guy who had a generator on board his boat and died?I guess he passed out from the fumes, fell in the water no one saw him and he drowned.... unbelievable... never would have thought about that...
Thats the problem with exaust fumes. Some you cannot smell till it's too late. We won't let anything like that happen.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 12 2003, 01:59 PM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 12 2003, 11:36 AM) Jabber,

put us on the list as well... along with checkmate Joe, and John (he has the dog sebastion - with the funked out tail)
i may be there with ya c-gorl

hehehe........
just have to verify my mom can watch my dog, or my neighbor can. 98% sure

ha... can they watch mine too??...
... hmmm.. forgot about that.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
A carbon monoxcide detector would prevent that I would think....I know I have one in my bedroom at home. Bought it after a friend of a friend took a nap and never woke up.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.