Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need something to do tonight, what's going on???

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
STILLL waitin' on CaptRob & crew, guess they FORGOT the stop at STEVE's BAR on their way to Canada this afternoon!

Going down to ERIN's PUB for Lynn's 40th Bday (from Hustler Tom's crew), stopping by FERMENTED Bob's for a beer or TEN, then probably off to the Clem.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
probaly some pool and darts at Slapsticks, the possible off to the clem

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Staying in, doing laundry... I know it sounds boring but I got pretty ripped last night and I need to get all my clothes washed and start packing for my trip... Leaving Friday!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Shorgasm III @ Nov 29 2003, 04:32 PM)probaly some pool and darts at Slapsticks, the possible off to the clem
double d and some of her pals are at slapsticks now as far as i know.
heading to bartini's myself: i have a craving for a raspberry truffletini (or truffletoonie)!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
ok, hanging out at 7 to catch a buzz
possible stop at Shores Inn, then Slapsticks, then the Fly or Crazy 8's in the clem...

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Might meet up with with Moondancer (Chris & Doreen), Johnny Z and Veronica along with some others at Jamboozies.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Nov 29 2003, 05:44 PM)Might meet up with with Moondancer (Chris & Doreen), Johnny Z and Veronica along with some others at Jamboozies.
You guys seem to go there often . . . what's the attraction? http://www.jamboozies.com/
I've been there for business meetings over the years.

We'll be running around that area all evening. I know Bobrob & crew are at LockerRoom.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 29 2003, 05:53 PM)You guys seem to go there often . . . what's the attraction?
They always have a band there... Planet of Fun, Room 13, Masquerade, along with a few others. We've been going there for so long, we know the bar tenders, bouncers, waitresses, DJ, etc.

·
Registered
70 Posts
fermented is having a party and wants a blow out.

19 and Romeo. Lives at the Manors.
Stop at the guard shack and say to see Bob Greiger.

Bob's Number is 586-263-5908

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 29 2003, 05:53 PM)I know Bobrob & crew are at LockerRoom.
We started at the shamrock with cotty then they went to the lake. Now they just got to the Hamlin Pub.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Come on over Fermented's house...cheese and crackers are out...few other appetizers will be coming out later!!!

I'm on my second cockadoodledotail....wahooooo!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Nov 29 2003, 06:07 PM)They always have a band there... Planet of Fun, Room 13, Masquerade, along with a few others. We've been going there for so long, we know the bar tenders, bouncers, waitresses, DJ, etc.
The Hippies are playing tonight....I saw them about a month ago, pretty goood.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Nov 29 2003, 10:14 PM)Drinking makes family funnier??

Staying home. Decorating. Recovering.
In this case, it should be my bro drinking cuz he's talking to me

1 - 20 of 33 Posts