Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm guessing most of the people not at TUT are burned out from last night's party, but thought I'd post anyhow. If anyone's got something going on, let us know.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I am staying in with my man. I think we are just going to watch a movie.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jan 17 2004, 04:29 PM)I am staying in with my man. I think we are just going to watch a movie.
Ditto! (I think) - Did the movie thing last night (saw Big Fish)

It's Saturday though and SNL is on!!!

ps. Big Fish was "eh" - I got sleepy and actually had head the "head bobbers" going a few times!!

Enjoy a nice cozy evening in ~

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
my parents came over and brought canolis and insisted I make coffee. I am super caffeenated at the moment, especially after a week +1/2 without. We are also probably staying in though.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jan 17 2004, 04:29 PM)I am staying in with my man. I think we are just going to watch a movie.
Watched Freddy vs. Jason last night. Its good, if your a fan of all the old Elm Street and Friday the 13th movies.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
roads suck still i hate all that salt all over the car and the sound of it in wheel wells ,,,, staying home..

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 17 2004, 06:01 PM)Watched Freddy vs. Jason last night. Its good, if your a fan of all the old Elm Street and Friday the 13th movies.

i had it in my hand at the store to rent then thought naw probally not that good and put it back.. i liked 1 st elm street. and second one..

·
Registered
741 Posts
OK - Enough with all this sarcasim
- What is going on tonight? Where is everyone going? Come on - talk to me!
Tell me the truth!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey Me and Big Tree are going out to dinner, not sure where and then we could be up for a few celebratory cocktails! Call us on my cell, 810-240-5595!! Serious! Should be done with dinner around 8:30ish.

OOPS I gave my home # out now it's right!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Now that my driveway is done i guess i'll be going out to tie one on......a bow tie that is, i'm thinking The Rainbow Room

j/k local pub in Mt clemens

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jan 17 2004, 06:19 PM)Now that my driveway is done i guess i'll be going out to tie one on......a bow tie that is, i'm thinking The Rainbow Room

j/k local pub in Mt clemens
woah..i haven't been to the rainbow room in years!

i am watching the Real World and then going to watch American Wedding later this evening if i don't pass out.

lol

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Are you talking Rainbow Room on 8 mile? Hmmmm haven't been there in a while!
Always an interesting time tho!

Hey my cell is 810-240-5595 I changed it in my other post where I accidentally put my home...duhh!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
We are hanging at home tonight. Have some friends coming in a while. Lobster tail, Stone Crab & Steak. Anyone interested????

·
Registered
741 Posts
If anyone is interested we're going to the POST in Ferndale!!!
Mitch, Wingman, NoShame and Zman and the gang.
And who ever else. We'll be there @9:30PM. Chow!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I just finished an awesome dinner. A tender venison roast with all of my favorite veggies and spices slow cooked all day in the crock pot. MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm BUUUURRRP!
I also did the snow removal thing. Between the good food and the workout I'm tired and I have to work in the morning. So I'm with the staying in crowd tonight.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
can you buy venison at the butchers??

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 17 2004, 09:51 PM)can you buy venison at the butchers??
There are bound to be some butchers that carry or can order farm raised venison. However I have never had it and I don't know if it would be as good as free ranging. I guess it would depend on the farm. What they feed them and what they pump into them. Steroids etc.

I got mine the old fashion way. It was donated to me by better hunters then I am.
Someday I will kill my own.

Thanks to my brother and Ted Nugent for the tasty donations.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts