Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left the house at 6am went to Angler's Point to gas up, get minnows. Fished a "secret spot" I got last week...2 other boats on it all trolling for Eyes. None boated. left after couple hours, trolled to the light, can 25, can 27, back and forth, nothing but tiny perch and 2 small bass for 7 hours. Went up to Brunner Island and picked up 1 26" smallmouth. TOUGH day fishing. Hot, not much wind....fished 5 feet of water to 30 feet. clear, muddy, not sure what else I could have done to put fish in the boat. May try again tomorrow but i gotta work on the other boat too....

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Yea its on uncles camera, hes gonna email it to me so i'll post it when I have it. We were sure it was a Musky or big Walleye till we saw it. Must have made 6 or 7 runs away from the net.

Forgot...LOTS of boats out at the light, didn't see anyone bringing in huge perch though, small ones and rockbass. Most boats were gone by 1:00 maybe. Lots of moving around while we were there too. Most boats around can 25, another bunch west of there, another group by the light. Did see a few BIG bass feeding on what I'm guessing were minnows near the surface, saw a bunch jump around the boat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.